NCIS: Los Angeles

The Debt

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Nov 22, 2011 on CBS

• Deeks gets fired.

I thought this episode and the previous episode are the two best of the season The season is definitely picking up I really enjoyed this episode when Deeks finds himself in trouble when he shot someone who wasn't armed and that gets him fired from NCIS I liked how Kensi really cared and didn't want him to go but it was because of her the LAPD never knew it was all a plan set by Hetty The episode ended really well with Deeks back at NCIS and I am looking forward to the next episode.
  • So great! This show is spectacular!

I loved this one! Every moment was spectacular! The first scene was really interesting, and created a spectacular and amazing episode!

It was quite interesting and unexpected. There were a lot of unexpected moments and the plot and storyline was great in all ways!

I thought it was really well writen and I did enjoy it so much! I dont want to spoil too much, so I won't go into the details, but I truly recommend this episode very highly! Great work LA!!!

I thought that this episode may be promising, almost like an hour of Burn Notice with Deeks in the dog house for his mistake, but it quickly got too political, too complicated and it lacked the usual entertainment value associated with this show. Quite frankly "The Debt" was about as boring as an episode of NCIS: Los Angeles could get and they really blew it with a fun premise.

• Wow! Did not end like I thought!

This show was really good. It kept me on the edge of my seat especially when I didn't know who was the bad guy or what was going to happen next.

And aninterested thing about a possible 'love' connection that wasn't.

Very well done, good writing and good acting. I loved the switching of who was the bad guy(s). Just didn't know how it would end. Glad it ended as it did.

Have not read any other reviews yet - but don't know why anyone wouldn't like it!!