NCIS: Los Angeles

The Dragon and the Fairy

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Mar 20, 2012 on CBS

7.6
  • Well below par, in terms of LA episodes, but still very good.

The first half of this episode - I did not enjoy it at all. Except for te great basketball scenes of course! Aside from that, the case seemed rushed, flavourless and empty.

However, things definitely turned around in the latter half of the episode. The storyline became much more interesting and I particularly loved the ending.

Hetty was also epic in those basketball scenes. She is just amazing at times!

The storyline with the Vietnamese translater was also very interesting, and the ending was great! Quite a revelation and very interesting!

I hope for something a little better next week, but this one was still quite good! :)
  • The Dragon and the Fairy

I liked the basketball scenes, especially the last one, as awkward as they were, and Dan Lauria did a good job in his guest role (I'd take him as a regular over Barret Foa any day of the week) but it was a bit confusing at times and they seemed to have the most action-packed scene, with G telling the people trapped inside the burning building to back away, way too early in the show.

Not a bad effort, but NCIS: LA can do better.