NCIS: Los Angeles

The Fifth Man

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Oct 09, 2012 on CBS

7.2
  • The Fifth Man

Stronger than most of the episodes so far this season, but for the most part it was a thrown together storyline involving an over the top online game.

I did like the opening scene before the explosion, and I did like the idea of Kensi interacting and reaching out to a troubled youth, but this show still could be so much beter.
  • Very good episode!

This was another really good episode of NCIS: LA. Just like last week, I really enjoyed the case, and I was hooked on it from the start right till the end. I enjoyed Kensi's work with Astrid. I wonder if we will ever see her again? That would be nice. It was nice to watch. I loved Hettys comment at the end after the credits started rolling - they are usually brilliant, and that was the case again today! :P

I would've liked the scene in the casino with Kensi & Deeks pretending to be a bikcering couple to be a little funnier, but aside from that, a great episode! Keep it up, LA!
  • 4x03 - 5th Man

The beginning was pretty good. I actually expected something more action packed so I was pretty let down by the bad guy. I totally didn't feel like he was a threat. And I felt the revelation of the identity of the 5th man was so predictable I called it from the second Astrid ran by. I did, however, like Astrid and I'm kinda hoping to see her again since she and Kensi have bonded liek woah.
  • Good watching

Unusual crime yet might could happen. Showing few 'brainy' was interesting.

I often enjoy kensey & deek but often their conversations are too long-winded... and get boring.

Overall a god show
  • So much cheese

5.5
    Overall a good episode, but with all the cheese in the middle I could bake a cheese cake. I know you have to fill time, but please show us pictures of the ocean or Kensi in a bikini. Not some guy whining about how bad a father he is for 5 minutes.
  • Computer games, casinos, and mom cameos

I thought this was an overall good episode. The character of Astrid proved that Hollywood is getting better at portraying Autism spectrum disorders without being offensive or condescending. The casino cameo by the 4 actors' moms was good for a laugh, but if you didn't know about it beforehand (I read it in USA Today that morning), you had no idea what was going on or why we even needed commentary from 4 random casino patrons. And, as usual, it's always awesome when Hetty gets the last line of the episode.
  • NCIS:Los Angeles-The Fifth Man

Hopefully this show will get 10 seasons, it would be great

to see a crossover episode that involves NCIS & LA. Where

boths show come together for a two parter, they haven't done

one yet but they did with Hawaii Five-0.

I would like to see both shows together, it would make a

very interesting coming together TV Show. But i guess thats