NCIS: Los Angeles

Touch of Death

Aired Monday 10:00 PM May 01, 2012 on CBS

7.1
  • I love this episode

This was a great episode I guest I should stay that both, Hawaii Five-0, episode were great. Will stay that if you only watch the NCIS LA episode that at some point might have seem a bit rush but as a whole it was great. I don't mind that Chin Ho BUT I WILL STAY that it kinda a shame that they could not use Steve. Since in the Hawaii Five-0 episode feature the two main NCIS LA character. That not say that Chin Ho is important it just, now I could be wrong, but when you main character you tend to think of Steve and Danny. But who knows maybe they will do another crossover where Steve can be invloved.
  • Episode was great, but I was a littl e lost because I didn't watch the H5-0 episode!

I thought this was a great episode, but I didn't realise that this would be a continuation to a Hawaii 5-0 episode until after I started watching, os I was a little lost at first. I don't watch Hawaii 5-0, but I watched a few of the early episodes, so I didn't mind this corss-over episode. It was actually quite good, but I think my experience would've benefited from having seen the previous hour as well, lol!

The case was suspenseful and dramatic! Great Deeks/Kensi moments and great interactions with the 5-0 team! Overall, very enjoyable! Hetty's closing comments at the end of the episode were as epic as usual, as she lists everything negative about Deeks that there is!

Great episode and I hope LA finishes off this season with a bang!!! :)
  • Great Episode but..

This was a great episode, I think these shows compliment each other quite a bit, the only problem I had with it was that they didn't have Steve on there as well ( I know that the actor had to take time off). They really need some scenes with Danny and Steve and Callen and Sam. Both pairs have very similar dynamics and it would be really great to see the interaction between the four of them.

Other than that great episode, the villian was really realistic, ( Which is pretty disturbing) and the case was fast paced and exciting. I also loved the scenes with Danny and Hetty, that was just too funny.
  • Very Good

Intense, delightful, horrifying, funny, intense, scary.......

- This show is actually what might could happen if some religious cult began thinking they were doing god's will. Which would be false because when God decides anything like this - He will NOT need a human to do it!

------

I did enjoy Daniel Kim on the show but he needed to have more input. as for the other male -caan, I believe - I never cared for him but that is me....

• Touch of Death

Great episode of NCIS: Los Angeles tonight. The Hawaii Five-O crossover worked and I would like to see Scott Caan and Daniel Dae Kim on this show again. Their characters added an interesting dynamic for sure.

A lot of humor, great Kensi and Deeks scenes, and a good overall storyline as well. Great episode.
CBS