NCIS: Los Angeles

Tuhon

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Feb 25, 2014 on CBS

7.4
  • Well played.

It aired on the 25 in the States, That was because of the Sochi Olympics.

I didn't catch at first why Assistant Diplomat Akedo was looking at the clock over and over. Then after Michael Santos took out him, Diplomat Atugu and the Security Guard with the batteries and t shirt I figured it out. Slow I know. I believe Akedo should have had that guard come in sooner even if Atugu wasn't listening to his warnings.

Callen playing it cool about his date with Joelle didn't tip off Sam on what he really thought. Guess we will have to see where it goes from here.

Nate Getz coming to help Deeks and team was nice. Hetty saying they are short handed. But Nell has gone out with Deeks before on talking to witnesses. Nate telling the team if he told he'd have to kill them was kinda funny. Then Deeks picked on his suit. I would have thought Nate would have a better suit then Deeks.

Kensi and Sabatino talking made me think he wasn't the bad guy. But then Grainger not believing it was him, makes me think he is again. But I get a feeling it is Booker who the actor played Pelant on Bones.

Tuhon was a good add. Sam and G taking out the 2 in the elevator. Also them helping Tuhon take down his bad men and then at safe house later Steven Carter. Nice to use Hetty's hatchet he gave her. Also Tuhon meeting up with Hetty again was nice. Seeing he gave that knife Callen had to Kensi's father really added to the story.