NCIS: Los Angeles

Windfall

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Apr 08, 2014 on CBS

6.6
  • Windfall

Kensi is back, but for expected reasons out of the field. Unfortunately, that hurt not only her, but the viewers, as something felt missing without the Deeks and Kensi scenes. Mediocre episode.
  • Good show

I was entertained and to me that's what counts. with a little danger & a little wondering....

as for kensi & deeks - I enjoy their bickering but never could see them as a couple. - if they did, they would have to be separated...
  • A great episode, despite the avoidance of Kensi + Deeks.

Didn't really like the fact that Kensi and Deeks barely had a scene together this episode after such a long time apart, but the episode did become a very good one overall.

I really loved the storyline, and the search for the missing money was intense! I absolutely LOVED the hiding place - that was creatived and hilarious!

I get more and more tired of the character of Nell though. She is extremely unnecessary for this show - always feels like the fifth wheel in the field, or the second fiddle up in ops. I don't understand what w e need her for, but whatever, as long as it doesn't detract from the case.

Also I have never liked Granger, and he adds nothing of value to the show either. He is an annoying bitter old man.

However, I absolutely love the rest of the cast, now back together they were all brilliant today, but I do hope for more Kensi + Deeks next week.

Nonetheless, the case itself was flawless!