A NCIS: New Orleans Community
Tuesday 10:00 PM on CBS (Returning January 8, 2019)

NCIS: New Orleans has started Season 3 with several shockers…some as expected and others not, including the sudden death of respected showrunner/creator of the popular NCIS franchise Gary Glasberg. But, as they say in tinsel town…the show must go on and so will the popular shows he created.

With that said, I recently had a chance to catch up with actress Doris Morgado – who portrayed the sexy burlesque dancing character Bella Pearl on the opening episode titled, “Aftershocks”.

Fans will also be interested to learn that Doris will also be hitting theaters as part of highly-anticipated X-Men franchise Wolverine sequel Logan starring Hugh Jackman.

Since making her way to Hollywood, Doris appeared in the films Snitch with Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson; 2 Guns with Denzel Washington, Mark Wahlberg and Edward James Olmos, The Internship with Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson and most recently I Am Wrath with John Travolta. This bilingual actress from Miami, Florida has also guest starred on the hit TV shows Colony, Jane the Virgin, NCIS and Meet the Browns; and recurred on The Red Road.

I recently caught up with Doris Morgado to find out more.

Q: What can you tell us about your appearance on CBS’s NCIS: New Orleans?

DORIS: Fans will be able to see me get more than a bit risqué Guest Starring as Bella Pearl on the Season 3 premiere. It will definitely leave fans wanting more.

Q: How was it working on such a fan-favorite show?

DORIS: I was thrilled at the opportunity to work on the popular show and with director James Hayman. There is something magical about New Orleans; the people, its culture, and I think Mr. Hayman captures it perfectly with the opening scene of this episode -- I can’t wait for fans to see it.

Q: Anything surprise you about the show or your fellow cast mates?

DORIS: I was very surprised to see how streets weren’t completely blocked off when we were on location. It really keeps the show authentically New Orleans; allowing its essence to come through the show.

Q: Any chance your character might be back again?

DORIS: The great thing about a show like NCIS: New Orleans is that it’s filmed in a city where locals really know each other. Bella Pearl is now a part of this small world so there is always a possibility that she will make another appearance. The possibility is there.

Q: What’s the biggest lesson you took away from the opportunity?

DORIS: To pace myself around all the delicious food that New Orleans has to offer. Lol. Yes, the food is AMAZING but you can definitely over indulge if you are not careful.

Q: What else is coming up for you in the near future?

DORIS: Coming in 2017, I will appear in a pivotal supporting role in the highly-anticipated Wolverine sequel, LOGAN. All I can say is that I play ‘Maria’ and the rest is being kept under wraps.

Keep up with Doris Morgado at: http://DorisMorgado.com

0 Comments
Comments
Submit
There are no comments yet. Be the first by writing down your thoughts above.
Follow this Show
Members