NCIS

Chasing Ghosts

Aired Tuesday 8:00 PM Apr 09, 2013 on CBS

• Undercurrent of the "Green Eyed Monster" ahead?

I've just watched this weeks episode and as a follow up also Googled to see if Cote de Pablo has signed for series 11, yet and no, it appears she hasn't.

With only a very few episodes left in series 10, the writers continue to play silly buggers with the whole Tiva situation and quite frankly, it's gone on long enough.

Either get it done or break it up! Give the viewers a break!

Anyway, it seems the Powers That Be have noted Ziva's snooping around after Bodnar and for some reason don't want her to go after him.

Interesting!

Is it possible that the hit on Eli David was sanctioned and Jackie Vance was just in the wrong place at the wrong time? Unlikely but remotely feasible.

Anyway, I definitely liked Vance in this episode as he gave lip service to the ex-Director of NCIS, the litle nod at the ned belying his intentions. He knows damn well what Ziva is about to do and he's all in favour.

As is Gibbs, no stranger to vengeance himself. I suspect McGee has kept him firmly in the loop (although it was made to look not before Ziva 'fessed up). McGee looks on Gibbs as way too much of a Father figure not to have told him what was what.

I especially liked Jimmy Palmer finally growing a pair and having at it with Ducky. He's played the subordinate for far too long and it's about time he stood up for himself.

When Tony asked Abby to trace Ziva, I half expected her to force an admission from Tony about his "feelings" for his "Ninja" but no. (insert sad smilie here).

However, I was kinda surprised the "green eyed monster" didn't pop up when Tony found McGee was Ziva's confidant, even with the computer skills requirement. Tony has always been her solid rock and still she won't trust him all the way.

This is without a doubt the thing that has hacked me off about the whole Tiva situation. How often does Tony have to prove himself to her?

Anyway, it's going to be pain in the derriere to wait two weeks for some development. I really don't understand why the viewers in the States put up with all the programming breaks. It certainly wouldn't be tolerated over here in the UK.