NCIS

Collateral Damage

Aired Tuesday 8:00 PM Nov 11, 2008 on CBS

• This season just gets better and better!

This season just gets better and better! This episode was centered around Gibbs and his gut feelings. It was fantastic to see that his gut has returned! After the first episode of the season with Agent Lee being revealed as the traitor it was obvious that Gibbs did not suspect anything. This episode was written really well and led to the conclusion that Gibbs finally suspects something. This was symbolically shown by Gibbs putting Agent Langer's photo up on the wall of people who have fallen in NCIS while serving their country. The effect of that action was made even more special for me when Agent Cassidy's photo is shown on the wall. The way the team interacted with the rookie really shows who they are and made the show even more interesting. I love how he blocks the van in by pretending to get his grandma. That bit was a great touch and by the look on Gibb's face showed that Gibb's gut was right all along about him.