A NCIS Community
Tuesday 8:00 PM on CBS

In the recent episode “Déjá Vu,” actress CHRISTINE GARVER joins in the mystery as the tech CEO ‘Tiffany Leonne’ who learns some alarming news from the team.

I recently caught up with Christine to find out more about what it was like working on this long-running fan fav show.

Q: What can you tell us about your appearance on CBS’s NCIS?

CHRISTINE: I play the CEO of a tech company. I'm sharp and quirky, a little like Abby. The NCIS team questions me when my product gets used in a human trafficking ring. I think the guys are surprised by a lot of the high-tech things they encounter at my company, and by my passion for my work.

Q: How was it working on such a fan-favorite show?

CHRISTINE: I had a ball. I've wanted to be on the show for quite a while and this was a particularly great one to get because Rocky Carroll (who plays Leon Vance) was directing. Plus I got to work with Michael Weatherly (Anthony DiNozzo) on his last season. He was so likable - just like his character - and regaled me with stories of the last thirteen years on the show.

Q: Anything surprise you about the show or your fellow cast mates?

CHRISTINE: I was blown away by Michael, Sean, Rocky, and the whole crew. I always love working on TV, but I have never been greeted with such warmth and openness. Michael and Sean were so fun to act with; they were generous and supportive, which made it easier to be creative and play around. It was amazing how nice and interested they were in me. I felt like an equal and a collaborator, which doesn't always happen when you come in for one episode on a show that has lots of guest actors. It was the most enjoyable day I've ever had on a TV set.

Q: Any chance your character might be back again?

CHRISTINE: Well, my character ends the episode alive, which doesn't always happen for me on crime shows, so that's a good sign. I haven't heard anything, but you never know!

Q: What’s the biggest lesson you took away from the opportunity?

CHRISTINE: I was impressed by the dedication and positivity of everyone involved with the show. I think this translates to the screen and has been a key to its popularity. Even thirteen years into it, people were happy to be there and proud of the work they were doing. I always want to believe that these qualities lead to success and in this case it was true!

Q: What else is coming up for you in the near future?

CHRISTINE: I'll be in an episode of the second season of Stitchers on Freeform (formerly ABC Family) playing a biochemist in a dramatic and high stakes situation. Next week I'm filming a new sketch with my comedy group, "Half Day Today!"

Fans can find out more about CHRISTINE GARVER at www.ChristineGarver.com
0 Comments
Comments
Submit
There are no comments yet. Be the first by writing down your thoughts above.
Follow this Show
Members