A NCIS Community
Tuesday 8:00 PM on CBS (Returning September 20, 2016)

When Cote de Pablo wraps her eight-year run as Ziva David, it will by no means be the first, but rather the latest, of several major shifts that CBS' NCIS has sustained since debuting almost 10 yea...

TVLine

Comments (6)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
I just hope she doesn't get shot.
Flag
Though I'm sorry to see her go, I know the show will go on, like Michael Weatherly says. I'm an anti-Tiva person, so I'm not sorry to see that go away. I think they are great partners, but I can't see them as a couple.
Flag
I will truly miss this character. Ziva and Abby are my favorites. I hear at lest they are not killing her off like they did with Kate. I don't know how the new girl Bishop will be, so we will see.
Flag
This is a reply to my own post. Bishop is awful, and stinks to the max. Every week I half ass watch, because it just isn't any good anymore, I hope Bishop gets killed off...Please get rid of this terrible character I can't hardly stomach her.
Flag
This is pretty harshly said. This strikes me as "road-rage" type of unbalanced assault where you use this forum to vent, knowing you won't have to be personally confronted or held to what you say. I think you just shouldn't watch if this bothers you so much.
Flag
Not road rage at all. Frankly this is what this forum is for to vent or praise. I am sure you do the same thing. I am not assaulting anyone. I didn't say anything about the actress her self, I am sure she is a fine actress. I said character which is not a REAL PERSON. I do not watch NCIS anymore and I loved this show, but when they added the Bishop character I stopped. Like I said I can't stomach that CHARACTER!!!!!!not the real person...so you need to get real and get off your high horse..I gather you are the type that replies to people's post just to stir shit up..I guess I fell for it, and got involved in troll games. And you said the crap you did because you know you won't be personally confronted either...You are really full of it...shit..that is....
Flag
Follow this Show
Members