A NCIS Community
Tuesday 8:00 PM on CBS (Returning Fall 2017)

TVLine
NCIS fans dreading the looming departure of leading lady Cote de Pablo, we present you with some blow-cushioning good news: The show isn't shipping Ziva off in a body bag. RELATED | NCIS Season 11 ...

Comments (25)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
well it has happened they managed to wreck the best show on tv ncis was the best show ever now i give season 14 . 6/10 and going down
Flag
GreywolfBorealis . . . you're crazy. Ziva is one of the best! I love the reparte between Ziva and Tony and miss it tremendously. Well, I also love Gibbs, Ducky, McGee and Abby. They're all holding up their ends but the absence of Ziva leaves a hole that hasn't been filled. Ziva filled Kate's place nicely (I also loved Kate), but the show's kind've flat now. I still watch the show but I don't enjoy the episodes like I used to and I don't look forward to them anymore. BRING BACK ZIVA! BRING BACK ZIVA! BRING BACK ZIVA! Pay her anything she wants but BRING BACK ZIVA!

Flag
I miss Ziva too!
Flag
please get rid of this new girl, she just doesn't fit the part, she is so boring. I stopped watching it. bring back ziva
Flag
Is it necessary to have the background music on NCIS and other cbs shows so loud the dialogue cannot be heard without turning the sound up too loud. By too loud I mean 80 or more?

Flag
You should have followed precedent and killed her off as you killed off Kate, Mike Franks, Diane Gibbs/Fornel/Sterling, Jenny Shepard, Paula Cassidy and so many other characters who were much more believable than Ziva. The greatest benefit would be the absence of Ziva fetishers posting here.
Flag
It would nice to have Ziva or someone like her instead of Emily Whckersham
Flag
she has to came back. she choose to leave because she has to do something on her land but when she finished that she can come back. please she has to came back
Flag
She chose to leave...it wasn't because of the money.
Flag
BS! It was all about the money.
Flag
I don't know where she went, but she certainly is not on NCIS anymore.
WHERE ARE YOU ZIVA??????
Flag
Here on the other side of the Pond, Season 11 has not started yet, though I know that Ziva has (been) left. When a previous favourite show - CSI - killed off the character "Warrick Brown", I stopped watching because I hated the new dynamic. I hope this isn't going to be the same. I have watched NCIS since the first series. Ziva (whom I quickly accepted in Kate's place) brought a magic to it, and though I will watch and wait, I fear that I may not be watching for long....
Flag
The show was without Ziva seems bland and dull. There is no action Gibbs character is also acting strange -- the dynamic is gone. We need Ziva back. This is my favorite show, I haven't missed an epidsode in 8 years, but I tuned in for the last 2 episodes and I don't think I want to watch any more. I love my Gibbs, but this Bishop is not right for the show. This character is all wrong for the kind of show we are used to watching on Tuesdays. I am so sad, I could cry. I WANT ZIVA BACK.
Flag
I think I am through. Yes, I love Gibbs and the whole cast. But Tony & Ziva were my focus. Why could they not just have them get together, and reference her. She could be in DC with Tony, make guest appearances, etc. Obviously, the woman is pregnant in real life, either as a surrogate or for herself, so why avoid the issue? I am really heartbroken, even though I know it's just a TV show. At least my last drama, NYPD Blue, ended with a fabulous conclusion.
Flag
I agree ... I am so sick of shows having such crappy .... choices...

this is supposed to be fantasy fulfillment....!
Flag
especially since Tony and Ziva seemed to be finally getting closer in Season 10... now to hear she leaves that's a pile of crap!
Flag
So glad you are not killing Ziva off the show!!! Regina King would be great in that spot and when Ziva returns, you could make Regina - Maghee's partner!!!
Flag
No, no, no, no!
Regina should stay at TBBT and become Rajesh Koothrappali's girlfriend period!
Flag
Why can't you pay what she asked for? She is the one leading performer that keeps me watching NCIS, including the re-runs on USA-TV, year after year. I just wonder how many other fans will loose interest in the series after she is gone. She and Abby makes the whole thing worthwhile.
Flag
i agree bring ziva back
Flag
Agreed...

I bet CBS excecs got their raises!
Flag
yep me too..... time for something new..
Flag
YAYYA!

Flag
I am BEYOND happy that the NCIS creators are not killing off Ziva!
I can't wait to see how the whole 'Tiva' situation will resovle itself it better be awesome I mean they've kept us fans in limbo 4 8 years!
Flag
So very glad that Ziva is not being killed off..
Flag
Follow this Show
Members