A NCIS Community
Tuesday 8:00 PM on CBS (Returning September 20, 2016)

PAPERWORK NEWS

... NCIS has inked deals with the five cast members whose contracts expire this spring, making it a full house for Season 12. Sean Murray, Pauley Perrette, David McCallum, Rocky Carroll, and Michael Weatherly have all agreed to deals that include Seasons 12 and 13. The rest of the cast was already booked to return, and Ziva still isn't on the show anymore, sorry. [TV Line]

BUSINESS TIME

... SpikeTV has ordered the six-hour event series Tut, a drama about the famed Egyptian pharaoh King Tut, with a target premiere date of 2015. SpikeTV is making a period drama about an ancient Egyptian king? What the hell is SpikeTV thinking, anyone know? [Deadline]

... CW Seed, the digital studio attached to The CW, has announced a handful of new digital series for the summer: the previously teased Veronica Mars spin-off Play It Again, Dick; an untitled comedy about a friendship that's tested when one friend starts dating the other's mom; a talk show called The Kelly Cutrone Project; and The Real Backpackers, a companion piece to the upcoming CW series (and former digital series) Backpackers. Additionally, CW Seed will bring back HusbandsThe P.E.T. Squad Files, Very Mallory, and CelebTV. And debuting today are L.A. Rangers, about two park rangers who live out their fantasies in dreams, and Whose Line Is It Minis, mini episodes of Whose Line Is It Anyway?. [CW Seed via press release] 

... Adult Swim has greenlighted a live-action show from The Office's John Krasinski called Dream Corp LLC. The show will feature rotoscoping (the animation from Waking Life) and follow a group of scientists who run a virtual reality program that allows users to simulate their wildest dreams. [Deadline]

... Hallmark Channel has ordered a second season of When Calls the Heart, which might be the most Hallmark-sounding name for a Hallmark Channel show ever. It's about a young woman who starts a new chapter in her life in a 19th century coal-mining town and it stars Daniel Lissing from Last Resort, which I find kind of funny. [Deadline]

CASTING NEWS

... Seth Gilliam (The Wire) is joining The Walking Dead next season. He'll play... well, we don't know who he'll play because the casting details are being kept a secret. But The Hollywood Reporter thinks he'll be thrown into the role of Gabriel Stokes, a preacher from the comics. Gilliam is the third Wire actor to be cast on The Walking Dead after Chad Coleman (Tyreese) and Lary Gilliard Jr. (Bob). [THR]

... Ridiculous summer soap Mistresses has cast Emmy nominee John Heard as the father of Alyssa Milano's character Savi. Heard's career has gone from Home Alone to Sharknado to Mistresses. That's quite a career, Mr. Heard. [TVLine]

... Dreama Walker (the non-B from Apartment 23) will star in the Amazon pilot Cocked opposite True Blood's Sam Trammell. She'll play the illegitimate daughter of Trammell's character's father on the drama about gun-manufacturing companies. [Deadline]

BONUS VIDEO ROUND

... Here's the trailer for Disney XD's Star Wars Rebels!

OTHER RECENT STORIES YOU MAY HAVE MISSED ON TV.COM

... HBO officially ordered a new season of Lisa Kudrow's The Comeback.

... Netflix ordered a third season of Orange Is the New Black before Season 2 even starts! OITNB also won a GLAAD Award.

... Yes ANOTHER renewal. This time it was WGN America wanting more Salem

... Batman universe news: Fox has ordered the James Gordon-centric Gotham to series. And there's a trailer!

... Coach is coming back for more! Damon Wayans Jr. has been promoted to series regular for New Girl's fourth season. 

Previously Aired Episode

AIRED ON 5/17/2016

Season 13 : Episode 24

65 Comments
Comments (65)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
she has to came back

Flag
ziva back please ZIVA ZIVA she has to came back if she came back i watch the serie again i watch the episodes with ziva
Flag
NCIS.. This hurts. While in past seasons I would be thrilled.. I don't care one wit. I have not watched since Cote left and I won't. It will continue to decline to newer shows. Bring back Ziva, I will come back, until then..they can sign all the contracts they wish -- they broke theirs with us.
Flag
You realize it isn't the shows fault she left, right? She LEFT. They didn't refuse to re-sign her. She decided she didn't want to come back. It was HER decision. Of course they would take her back if she wanted to return. Why do you think they wrote her out the way they did, instead of killing her like they did with Kate? To give her a way back in if she decided to take it. So why blame them for Cote De Pablo's decision. Are you really that stupid?
Flag
NCIS is sinking fast. This weeks episode got a rating of only 15.88, lowest ever. Pathetic. CBS need to swallow their pride, ditch Bishop (whom 85 % of the fans hate) and get back CDP before the show sinks into the abyss. And get rid of GG why they're at it-he sucks as a show runner!
Flag
You realize it isn't the shows fault she left, right? She LEFT. They didn't refuse to re-sign her. She decided she didn't want to come back. It was HER decision. Of course they would take her back if she wanted to return. Why do you think they wrote her out the way they did, instead of killing her like they did with Kate? To give her a way back in if she decided to take it. So why blame them for Cote De Pablo's decision. Are you really that stupid?
Flag
She left due to a contract dispute, not because she wanted to leave. CBS played hardball with her contract, while giving her male costars pretty much whatever they wanted in theirs. I bet if CBS offered her a decent contract (and I seriously doubt CBS' last offer was decent or equitable) she would come back. She has NEVER said she wanted to leave and said in her last interview she was willing to come back. CBS screwed the pooch with their contract offer, something they wouldn't admit to until fans slammed them with comments saying they didn't believe Cote wanted to leave (CBS finally admitted it was a contract dispute and not that Cote wanted out in an article in TVGuide several months after she left when it became quite apparent most fans did not believe CBS' cock and bull story of why Cote was leaving)!
Flag
Bishop is a breath of fresh air and more in keeping with where the real NCIS and NSA are going in terms of intelligent, tech-savvy new talent. The NCIS producers are smart make the add and it will be a positive factor in allowing more younger viewers to relate to at least one of the characters.
Flag
Jeez, 13 seasons of NCIS, how is it that Tony is still refusing promotions and playing subordinate to Gibbs that long? I am so surprised they didn't plan to fold it up this season, but then again, the new chick isn't terribly offensive as additions go, and they were wise to have her unavailably married from the get-go.

Play it Again, Dick? Oh man, that's fantastic, VM delivers again! Goddamn it CW Seed, now I have to figure out what the hell you are and where I watch you.

"Adult Swim: Cartoons are what, again?" So any celebrity with a half-baked idea can now get a live-action show there, eh?
Flag
Shame the Gotham trailer was made like every police procedural in existence. The teaser did capture my curiosity though.
Flag
Star Wars Rebels, aside from being an obvious Clone Wars spin-off, looks like the remains of what would have been the live-action Star Wars series. Nothing is final yet, but with the new Star Wars film there's less interest in stories dealing with the Clone Wars era.
Flag
SW: Rebels is not a Clone Wars spin-off, it's a later setting from the same artistic showrunner in the same universe so the characters look similar but this is a different thing in most other ways.

It has nothing to do with the live-action series, that was more of a crime series with Hutts and bounty hunters and that sort of thing.
Flag
I also understand nothing is going to happen to Deaton on Teen Wolf...we will just know where he actually disappears to for large periods of time when you start to wonder, doesn't he know most of this stuff? I always figured he was off doing plays or whatever. The actor, not Deaton. As we know in Season 3B, he literally took the slowest way possible to Japan and then the world's quickest way back to Beacon Hills.
Flag
Of course, Melissa Ponzio was able to do Walking Dead for awhile and Melissa McCall was never actually missing.
Flag
Spike TV is probably emphasizing the fact that King Tut was a teenager when he died. He'll have women hanging on him, drink wine at keggers and do that King Tut dance 24/7.

Glad to see everyone on NCIS coming back. I'm not missing Ziva much. Less shipper angst. I'm loving Bishop.
Flag
Agree. Bishop is a breath of fresh air!
Flag
It'd be funny to see a comedy or drama set in ancient Egypt where there are aliens hanging around. No speaking lines, they're just doing things to get the pyramids, looking at blueprints, and overseeing construction.
Flag
As long as CDP isn't back, the whole NCIS team isn't back. When is CBS going to get it that fans want her back and want EW gone ASAP!
Flag
Cdp left on her own. David McCallum stated that he was disappointed that Cdp left just days before shooting. He said it was unproffesional. So I'm guessing the cast &crew doesn't want her back either. I always preferred Kate to Ziva. With Ziva on it was too much of a soapopera. I really like Bishop. She is fun and I like the relashionship she has with McGee, Tony and Gibbs.
Flag
Ok. Then there is you and those 2 other people who like Bishop. YOu may hit a half dozen by the time the show ends.
Flag
17 million watch the show. Bishop-haters are just more loud. If you don't like her just stop watcihing. She will there next season too.
Flag
Don't worry. I have.
Flag
Actually, the number has dropped to 15.88. Last season was over 19, with the highest rating ever a Ziva focused episode (0ver 22)!
Flag
Well, CDP doesn't want CDP back, so that's all there is to say about it.
Flag
If you read her interview with TVGuide, it was quite apparent she DIDN'T want to leave. CBS walked away from negotiations when it became clear that Cote wanted a one year contract rather then multi year contract. I really don't see why CBS had to play hardball with the length of her contract. I don't feel that it was so important for her to be on a multi year contract. And how much do you want to bet EW (whose character most fans hate so much they want her killed off) only has a one year contract?
Flag
Did you read the TVGuide interview? Nowhere does it say CBS walked away, she's vague but basically said she walked away. CBS wanted her to commit so they wouldn't be caught off guard if a beloved main character unexpectedly left, they wanted her to commit to the series the same as every other actor on the series, and she didn't want to.
Flag
The TV Guide article I mentioned is not where it said CBS walked away from negotiations. They admitted it much later after the major outcry from fans!
Flag
Is that true? I was under the impression she was just being the good soldier with her comments. It seemed like she was asked to leave.
Flag
You realize it isn't the shows fault she left, right? She LEFT. They didn't refuse to re-sign her. She decided she didn't want to come back. It was HER decision. Of course they would take her back if she wanted to return. Why do you think they wrote her out the way they did, instead of killing her like they did with Kate? To give her a way back in if she decided to take it. So why blame them for Cote De Pablo's decision.
Flag
From what I've read, she wanted less time on the show, CBS wanted more, and she decided she'd rather have none than be forced to work without that personal time.
Flag
I think it goes back to my original statement. CBS being arrogant and not at least comprimising with her. The characters ARE the show.
Flag
It's only a certain sect of fans that want her back.. the show and chemistry has been better since she left. No more of the ridiculous shipping and constant angst with her. I liked the character, but the last two or three seasons made her a drag on the rest of the show.
Flag
You may not like her, but a large group of fans do. The fact that the ratings are down from last season, thousands of fans are begging for her return, thousands of fans have signed the petition to get her back and millions of fans have stopped watching seem to disprove your statement. Ratings have gone down so far in France that NCIS has already been cancelled!
Flag
Also wanted to add that your comment about NCIS being cancelled in France is false. Just a few days ago the CBS affiliate in France, M6 or something like that, has just signed a contract to continue broadcasting NCIS and many other CBS shows.
Flag
Her unprofessional departure days before shooting was to begin is the reason for the poor scripts and jumbled episodes this past season. I would love to know what the original story line was going to be and for all we know the last minute re-writing impacted more of the season then any of us are aware of. I blame Ms. De Pablo and not the writers.
Flag
So... the ratings in the USA are still good now lets twist this and talk about France!

I liked the character... in case you're reading comprehension needs yet another hints. But it's clear the only ones clamouring anymore are desperate shippers. The last two seasons for Ziva showed she was no longer important, needed, or anything but a stale drag on the rest of the team's chemistry.

I know, liking a character but understanding she had overstayed her welcome is not appreciated by the diehards who have cluttered any talk of NCIS with Ziva, Ziva, Ziva... here's a hint, she wasn't the show. So stop acting like she is the sole factor to NCIS. She never was at any point as significant as you are screaming she was.
Flag
Her character was the reason the shows ratings increased! More than 2 million people in the US have stopped watching, which is a significant number. And judging by the recent ratings, the number is increasing. YOU may not have liked the character but many did. And the fewer and fewer people leaving reviews seems to indicate many people believe the same as I do and have stopped watching.
Flag
!10%b agreed. Don't you get the feeling like CBS is really arrogant with the show. It has been a hit for so long, it seems they forgot the fans that put them there.
Flag
Yay for Coach and Orange is the new Black!
Flag
Liking the signing for NCIS, it is still my go to show for Tuesdays. SHIELD is making a strong push, but has been uneven, Gibbs is a rock.
I like the idea of Coach becoming a regular, it has taken some time but they have found enough for him to do without it taking away from the other guys. Still need more CeCe though.
And Seth Gilliam will be a nice addition to Walking Dead. And god I want a new season of The Wire. I miss McNulty and Kima
Flag
Spike TV is supposed to be a network for guys, so I guess Cleopatra was out?

Not liking the new design much, particularly the forum. Is this a work in progress, or is this it? Seems like you went backwards tech-wise.
Flag
Everyone knows how Cleopatra's tory goes and ends, Tut is still a mystery so they can tell whatever story they want and never even show an asp on screen. And with a young guy as the lead, the harem of beauties can be boundless.
Flag
That's the thing, what guy wouldn't watch a show about Cleopatra? Reeeeeow!
Flag
Too bad for Cote de Pablo, I still miss her.
Flag
my best guess is spike tv is thinking they'll be doing a more cable friendly version of Rome set in egypt?
Flag
Follow this Show
Members