NCIS

Dead Reflection

Aired Tuesday 8:00 PM Apr 12, 2011 on CBS

• GibbsRules 101

The episode started with Barrett's snob comment about her team, and a murder in pentagon. The case seemed easy at first, but then things changed. The team handled the case very good as always. Case solved. But, this week's episode is a 10 for me not because the murder took place in Pentagon, involved special ops, masks, and everything. It's solely because of the chat Gibbs and DiNozzo had in Gibbs' basement. Yes, Gibbs is bullheaded, old-fashioned and everything, but He stands by his rules and this is something not everybody can do these days. And now, DiNozzo has now an inner conflict,that's not easy to solve. He needs to decide between Gibbs and Barrett. However, as we saw Tony hasn't seen Barrett for 2 days and wants to cool the relationship down a bit. It's good sign for the future. I only hope that the writers of the show will do a good job and clean all the Barrett and Vance mess. Her face and character is not so good for NCIS. She doesn't have integrity. However, I liked her 2 team members. The big guy was awesome !