NCIS

Dead Reflection

Aired Tuesday 8:00 PM Apr 12, 2011 on CBS

• Brilliant episode, with a highly intricate case and detailed plot! They outdid themselves with this one!

Being the 'continuation' in some sorts of last week, I was expecting an episode centered entirely around this P2P killer, but instead we got a super awesome, and very hard to solve case!

I thought the case was just woven so intricately and delicately. It was precise and highly detailed, and it was difficult or even impossible to predict, until the very end!

I thought the idea of the fake face was great, and I won't fgive away any more than that so that you can enjoy the acase!

As for the other notable part of the episode, Barrett's team members seem very bland and lack personalities. I don't like either of E.J.'s team, but I still like Agent Barrett herself. It will be interesting to see what happens next!

The ending was shocking, and it was a great cliffhanger, so I absolutely recommend this episode, and I can't wait to watch the next one! Great work, brilliant episode o f NCIS!