NCIS

Double Blind

Aired Tuesday 8:00 PM May 07, 2013 on CBS

• My Hebrew must not be very good!

Given all the melodrama dumped on the heads of our fave agents, I suspect the scene with Tony and Ziva in the rain will be uppermost in most viewers minds.

Well played by both Weatherly and de Pablo in understated mood. Tony showing dignified anger and Ziva a touch of regret, although I note she didn't actually apologise to Tony.

A reviewer below said he/she was unhappy about Ziva going off with some random guy but she has, in fact, done this before. It seems casual sex is Ziva's way of avoiding personal issues.

I would have liked a slightly different end to this scene with Tony simply saying "all it would have taken was a phone call".

What I don't really understand is the writers making Tony look like a p/whipped idiot. He keeps defending her and she basically keeps treating him with utter contempt.

Given the situation with Cote de Pablo renewing or not renewing her contract, I can only surmise she is, in fact, leaving and they are setting up a climactic showdown with Tony to break things up for good.

Personally, I'm way over the whole Tiva thing and in my view, Tony should have booted her into touch ages ago. Get some cojones, Man!

The other thing that she's going to have to deal with is that her Shmeil might well not be on her side, after all.

Otherwise, the whole episode was ruled by "evil McGee" a total sleazeball of an internal affairs agent who had everyone at sixes and sevens, trying to figure out what was going on.

After a few twists and turns, Gibbs was shown to be the target and all I can say is "good luck with that".

I'm really looking forward to the finale and hope there is yet another twist in the tail.
CBS