NCIS

Season 11 Episode 16

Dressed to Kill

Aired Tuesday 8:00 PM Mar 04, 2014 on CBS

Who was the Episode MVP ?

Episode Discussion (16)
Surprise, surprise!

CBS has announced series 12 is definite !
they are getting a little sloppy. ellie and tim where searching rooms with a master keycard. however, there was no hotel security or manager with them. that does not happen and if you are the director of the fbi. NOBODY is given a masterkley without being accompanied by hotel security/management (usually an asst,mgr. on duty).
Yes this was not the NCIS of early years
Season 11 Ep 16
why won't you let me watch the show
I was desperately hoping they would show Tony's stepmother to be and it would be Stefanie Powers...
great show, I always like when Robert Wagner shows up
This episode had some good parts. It was nice to see competent, grown up Abby and Tim. I also enjoyed seeing Senior again. It was also nice to have Senior acknowledge the relationship that Gibbs has with Junior. As for the rest.......sigh.....

Bishop sitting on the floor with her computer after hours is annoying. Doing it during business hours, is STILL UNPROFESSIONAL! I keep hoping that the writers will finally send her off to FLETC for the rest of the season so they an revise her character in a believable fashion. Maybe have her mention having taken a course in proper office etiquette. Sadly, this will most likely not happen.

The good parts don't make up for the weak character development of the main characters. I keep hoping that we will see a grown up Tony for the entire episode, not just a little bit here and there.

It's still on my watch list; but I've stopped watching it live. It's no longer MUST SEE tv. It's just something I watch because of tradition. And that is a shame.
I agree. The floor stuff has to stop. And not comparing her to Ziva or Kate for that matter. If they want her to sit on the floor, remove the chairs as props!
I love the fact that Bishop is unprofessional it makes this show so much better. Them realizing that not everything in this world has to be professional makes the show better. Abby was never really professional in her ways and this character added in makes the show better.
Abby stays in her lab most of the time, out of the public eye. And when she is in court, she dresses in appropriate clothing.

Bishop's behavior, on the other hand, would be considered a safety hazard in every office I have ever worked in. People could trip over her, step on her; and it's ridiculously easy to spill hot beverages on her head when tripping over her.
Exactly. Who does she think she is? And why do they allow even Vance to pass that unoticed? Vance was hard on Ziva when he wanted to be.
It's a show and people think differently these days. Not everyone can think by sitting at a desk and concentrating on one thing at a time. Some people need the craziness that she uses to think like music and stuff everywhere. It's multitasking to a new level and I can completely understand that. I don't think the writers are really thinking that someone is going to trip over her and spill coffee on her.
Since I can't reply to @idelphi or @iynna12000 I am replying to myself but this is intended for you two. Society is changing and companies and people have to realize that. It's not the day of paper and pen where you could only do one thing at a time. Kids these days when they are doing school work tend to do other things like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and still do well on their homework it's normal. If you are getting your work done which she is then why not allow a different way of doing things like multitasking which is all she is doing. That is something I will never understand about companies, if a person can do more and better while multitasking why not allow them to do that rather than get less work done but not allow them the multitasking capabilities. If I had a company I would allow my employees to do whatever they want if they can get their work done. It makes your employees actually want to do things rather than just bsing their time and hating their job.
No wonder some young people have trouble getting or keeping jobs. Fortunately for society, most of them don't think like you.
Every person I know who is in, or works with the military cringes when they see her on the floor in the office during business hours. This may be a show, but it is a show about an entity that is made up of primarily ex-military personnel; not to mention deals with a military branch everyday. It's not multitasking, it's a distracting hazard for others.
Today