NCIS

Dressed to Kill

Aired Tuesday 8:00 PM Mar 04, 2014 on CBS

7.2
  • Dressed To Kill

Not a terrible episode here, but kind of underwhelming and a poor use of DiNozzo Sr. Fairly average by Season 11 standards though.
  • Love NCIS

NCIS is the best show on tv and this episode was amazing...
  • I've never seen him shoot anyone, before !

A fair comment from DiNozzo although the lack of prior knowledge basically dropped Jnr. in the crap.

This was a solid if not outstanding episode back to the old case values of collecting and sorting evidence to provide a solution.

Again, Abby didn't irritate me to death as she usually does but stuck up for her team so much that she threw the Internal Affairs agent out of her lab. Good for her !

I loved the interaction between the IA agent and the team who, to a man, hated him on sight, even if all he was doing was what was required of him. I for one, would like to see more of him as he pushes all the team's buttons and that can't be bad.

Bishop is settling in nicely, even 'though the guys are giving her lots of "probie" grief and will be a valuable member of the team.

Always good to see Robert Wagner in the program and I still can't believe how much he and Michael Weatherly look alike.

It was a nice twist to have Jnr. misunderstand what was happening with Snr. and the pregnant girl but shows completely why Jnr. will sadly never grow up.

A steady episode that bodes well for the future. Looking forward to the next one.
  • great episode

I thought the episode was good and having tonys dad back on the show. But seriously u guys, ur not giving bishop a chance at all. She may not be like ziva, but she has personality and quirkiness. Haters gonna hate so please leave bishop alone. Other than that, great episode overall and love the relationship with tony and his dad highlight of the show.
  • terrible...

I can't believe just how bad my beloved show has become. What in the world has happened to my another thing if I see Bishop setting cross legged on the floor anymore I am going to spit up. Oh man what a awful character. I do see this being the last season.
  • Bishop on the

Will they stop this antic of hers?

Episode started off good but not the best of S.11.
  • Thought it might be a good show

OK I worked on my laptop while my sister watched this show - so I sort of watched. Was actually a decent show BUT I really did not feel that 'bishop' fit in - anywhere. She is just NOT a good fit - she is definitely NOT a part of Gibb's team. ---They really chose wrong on the new female. - when she shows up now on the show, I feel like I'm watching a little girl 'trying' to be an NCIS agent - just isn't working.

***I just clicked on NCIS-LA & didn't realize until now that their 3/4/14 show was titled "Fish Out Of Water" - kind of fits the new female's role in NCIS

• A Family Affair

Interesting use of Abby

Mature, competent and insightful Tony

Good case

Bishop contained

Yet it still felt like something was missing. The episode only really came to life when McNozzo got their snoop on and Weatherly went off into his own little world in Nic Bodine's office. The second place it seemed to sparkle was where Weatherly (again) started to ramble in the bullpen.

The hunt for who will now play Mrs DiNozzo senior is on. I like this family they are building around Tony. And I wouldn't mind seeing Taylor again. So very glad the writers chose the Godmother as the soulmate. Even if they did try and throw you off the scent.

It was a good episode but not special enough for a landmark. Ziva not being mentioned in this episode bothers me less than what her role was in the 200 episode. But I wouldn't mind hearing her name some time soon.

Onwards, patiently waiting for upwards.

• DiNozzo <3 DiNozzo

It's good to see that tony is having his father back. First it was Gibbs now Tony...
  • Proper NCIS

This is more like the NCIS that we know and love. Yes, my rating is 7.5, but that's what this kind of show is, a 7, maybe 8 (at best) kind of show. It's not True Detective, it just is what it is, an hour of shooty death dealing Navy legal police type stuff and that's it.

Benefited greatly from not thrusting you know who in our faces screaming "lover her, looovvve heeeerrrrr" and we get to see how good a show like this can be when you get back to a character that you know and love. I hope that they leave her (who we shall not speak her name) in the back ground more, to just be a team member an maybe make the odd comment and revel a little more and let the established characters do the work.
  • Fun to see Robert Wagner

I am so sick of the Bishop-hating. The constant complaining of how childish she is. Well, what about Palmer? He has worked there for 11 years and still acting so unprofessional. This is a man that is married and about to have a baby. But beacuse he has been with the show for so long, we accept and love him. Same with Abby. Sometimes she is such a just wish the Ziva lovers just could get over the fact she is gone. She left willingly, no one made her leave. The center of the show is Gibbs and DiNozzo. Bishop isn't such a big part but we notice her because she is new and the onlo female agent. I feel so bad for Emily Wickersham. She is doing such a good job and she was mede a regular character because the other actors and the crew really like her. So my advise is, if you hate her, stop watching.

That being said, it was a bit dissapointing for an anniversary episode. But is was still a fun one. Nice to see Robert Wagner again too. He and Michael Weatherly has such good chemestry. I am so looking forward to NCIC new Oreans. That seems to be such a good cast. I don't like NCIC LA so I hope it will better.
  • Take a hike, Bishop!

I can't accept her as a member of the team. She doesn't fit. She may be smart but she's so weird. In this (or any) episode they didn't really need her assistance, the boys (and Abs) could have solve the case without her. I'm sorry for the fans she may have (if that's even possible) but I don't like her.... at all! God, I miss Ziva!!!!
  • great show

Great case, I love when Robert Wagner appears.
  • Great case!

Really enjoyed this episode - it started out rather unconventionally but I enjoyed that, and it turned out to be a really interesting storyline. Coupled with that was interesting developments in the life of Anthony DiNozzo Sr. and Tony's reaction to some big news!

The case was good, and it was interesting how the bad guy in the end was related to tht case.

Another thing I enjoyed was the scene with Abby coming in just to catch up with Senior in her 'church' clothes! LOL. Love Abby!

Great episode, great case, and looking forward to more!
  • Not worthy of an anniversary episode.

One of the worst anniversary episodes ever. Ties with the poor excuse of an anniversary episode in season 9. What is happening to what used to be a great show?! Very disappointing, but par for the course this season, the worst ever in NCIS history!
  • Another great episode!

Enjoyed having Dinozzo's father back again. I love this show cause it deals with all the real family issues. With Tony away from the investigation, we could really see how McGee has grown and now seems ready to be a Senior Field Agent. But that could never happen for everyone to be together. As for Bishop, she's really trying to fit in. Give her time and I think she'll be alright. She's a probie afterall right?

The part where Dinozzo was trying to explain how he knew the guy in Macau was hilarious. But obviously Gibbs would know that he actually went to investigate...

And, who else wants to actually see the family dinner?? :)
  • Bishop Spend Time With Your Husband.

So Morrison was intimately involved with Bodeen and Bodeen had shot Michael Elliot, interesting case, but if this was the 250th episode, it should have been alot better. Bishop you need to take alot of time off and be a good wife and spend time with your husband, He misses you so much and if you did leave, I Really Wouldn't Miss You.