NCIS

Dressed to Kill

Aired Tuesday 8:00 PM Mar 04, 2014 on CBS

7.1
  • I've never seen him shoot anyone, before !

A fair comment from DiNozzo although the lack of prior knowledge basically dropped Jnr. in the crap.

This was a solid if not outstanding episode back to the old case values of collecting and sorting evidence to provide a solution.

Again, Abby didn't irritate me to death as she usually does but stuck up for her team so much that she threw the Internal Affairs agent out of her lab. Good for her !

I loved the interaction between the IA agent and the team who, to a man, hated him on sight, even if all he was doing was what was required of him. I for one, would like to see more of him as he pushes all the team's buttons and that can't be bad.

Bishop is settling in nicely, even 'though the guys are giving her lots of "probie" grief and will be a valuable member of the team.

Always good to see Robert Wagner in the program and I still can't believe how much he and Michael Weatherly look alike.

It was a nice twist to have Jnr. misunderstand what was happening with Snr. and the pregnant girl but shows completely why Jnr. will sadly never grow up.

A steady episode that bodes well for the future. Looking forward to the next one.
CBS