NCIS

Enemy on the Hill

Aired Tuesday 8:00 PM Oct 11, 2011 on CBS

7.9
  • well-done episode, for a change -- first time this season.

Finally, a well-rounded, good, stand-alone episode. Good mystery and detective story. Of course, good Abby background story.

I just want to note three small things -- all unnecessary, rude incidents against people helpful to NCIS:

(1) Gibbs was rude in the communications room (MTAC) when he got very useful information from a military investigator in Europe. Then the man started asking Gibbs if he would "put in a word" for him for an advancement, and incredibly Gibbs doesn't even look at him or say anything and has the MTAC video conference terminated.

(2) I didn't like Tony mocking Sportelli for arresting/handcuffing [joke] the unconscious (due to pedestrian auto accident) 10-Most-Wanted fugitive. And Sportelli was nice enough to clue in NCIS about the Navy aspect of the case.

(3) I didn't like Tony calling an apartment a "dump" in front of the landlady, and then referring to her as an old "turkey vulture" who couldn't do anything with men anyway, all within earshot of the woman.