NCIS

Faking It

Aired Tuesday 8:00 PM Oct 10, 2006 on CBS

• A Russian spy who is working for Homeland Security is apprehended after a man who's been tracking him is shot and a bloody "NCIS" is scrawled into the passenger's seat...Also, Ziva knows if you've been naughty or nice...

Overall, this episode...aside from the quality character interactions we all know and love...was lacking in a gripping storyline. I would have to say that my favourite parts were how Gibbs and his old boss interact...much in the same way as Gibbs and Tony...when Tony is supposed to keep an eye on Mike and keeps losing track of him is hilarious...Also, when Gibbs suspects Tony has gotten "cozy" with Madame Director is amusing. The bits where Ziva, Tony, and McGee quarrel about Ziva's ability to tell a liar apart from someone who's telling the truth are also funny...especially when Tony disses Ziva's bum! Also, Abby is adorable with her slightly longer hair and her kick ass boots!(She Rocks!!!) Aside from these "highlights", this episode could have used a more exciting/interesting plot.