NCIS

False Witness

Aired Tuesday 8:00 PM Dec 14, 2010 on CBS

• christmas episode

I like this episode. The case part was a bit hard to follow and I think I'll have to see it once again to fully understand it but that's not the most interesting part. Jerry's character was fun especially when he figured out stuffs before the team did. I love tony's part. Being so serious and everyone worrying about him even Gibbs. It's nice because we had a lot of tony jerking around lately and he was kind of only goofy. This is a reminder of how good he is at his job as an NCIS agent. But I have to agree with Ziva he needs more balance.
    By the way I loved the Tiva chat in the interrogation room we see how concerned Ziva is for Tony and how Ziva's point of view is important for Tony.
    And at the end the scene with Tony's prank is hilarious especially the way Ziva reacts :)
    The dynamic between Ziva and McGee was nice too, with the two scenes at the begining and at the end of the episode.
    Finally, the facebook storyline for Ducky was fun and Abby was her usual Abby so that was nice.