NCIS Forums

Tuesday 8:00 PM on CBSBetween Seasons

Are they going to.....

GuidoAdshead

[1]Feb 24, 2012
    • level: 3

make many a Fan happy this Season (9),by actually letting Tony and Ziva become more than just co-workers... Or are the people behind NCIS (CBS),going to make the ''TIVA'' fanbase suffer even more...your thoughts please !!!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

CBrooke92

[2]Feb 26, 2012

I hope TIVA happens this season!!! Throughoutseason 9 there has been a lot of TIVA scenes:9x12 Housekeeping (the ending with Tony and Ziva talking about Ray), 9x13 A Desperate Man (the cop in the end asking if they were a couple and saying they should charish eachother), 9x15 Secrets (I'm guessing the end when Wendy tells Tony "Tell her how you feel, whoever she is" hoping she means Ziva), and finally Tony's bucket list, number 26 'Tell Her' also hoping it refers to Ziva. Hopfully Tony and Ziva will be together or figure they love eachother by the end of this season!!!:-)

tivalicious

[3]Feb 26, 2012
    • level: 5

From what the spoilers tell us I hope that there will be happening SOMETHING between these two. I think we get to see Palmer's wedding in the season's finale and personally I am hoping for a dance between Tony and Ziva and maybe a kiss? I know I'm asking too much ... but come on! After 7 years of waiting we fans really have earned SOMETHING!!!!

LovesZiva

[4]Feb 27, 2012
    • level: 5

I sure hope not. Because than where do they go from there? It's going to be like House with Huddy. It will be the death knell for the show. Wait until the final season of NCIS to make them a couple. Not JAG style where it doesn't happen until the last ep, but the last season.

GuidoAdshead

[5]Feb 29, 2012

Don't know if you've watched CSI:NY,but 2 main characters (Danny & Montanna) got wed and even have a child,and that show is'nt hampered by them.

SheilaHockenb

[6]Mar 1, 2012
    • level: 1

Yea I agree i see how they look at each other and the comments they make and it would be cool to see them together of course then it would be a conflict of working together then and maybe they would gt transfered or off the show def dont want that to happen they are awesome characters

MissJess

[7]Mar 2, 2012
    • level: 4

Tony's bucket list Yeah, number 26 is tell her- which hopefully is talking about Ziva, andnumber 19 is talk about Paris. So unless he has gone to Paris with any other women that we have not heard about, I think it's also refering to Ziva

rae101blondie

[8]Mar 9, 2012

i hope so!! I want at least a full season of them TOGETHER!! They're perfect!!!

MsBoonzie

[9]Mar 20, 2012
    • level: 10

Tiva has got to happen in this season finale. I really don't want them to wait until the last episode to get them together, I want to see their relationship develop.
    I'm a little worried since the show has been renewed for another season, but on the other hand, I really think that they've brought Tiva closer together this season, and it would really fit if they got together in the season finale. But, as you all know, NCIS does not do what you want or think. Ever.

Personally, I think it would be a big mistake waiting until the final episode. NCIS has barely changed in like five years, so a relationship between two characters would probably get them more viewers. Especially the ones who used to watch the show.

MissJess

[10]Mar 20, 2012
    • level: 4
    I actually kinda do want them to wait until the final season - not the final episode, the final season. Cause then we have about 24 episodes of Tiva, but they won't have any (or many) storylines based on their relationship - like Tony cheats on Ziva or something that would break them apart

ltcomstella

[11]Jul 13, 2012
    • level: 18

what about tony's ex fiance ?

she seemed interested in giving it a second chance if tony wants too..

Kit4na

[12]Jul 19, 2012

Well if they don't get Tiva in a relationship next season, I think the ship will have sailed. You can only keep those two apart for so long before the viewer get's frustrated and bored.. They've clearly worked on getting Tiva closer again in S9. Imo they're closer again then they have in years. Surely they're not going to bring in another pink scrubs or another CSI Ray on us..

Kit4na

[13]Jul 19, 2012

Well if they don't get Tiva in a relationship next season, I think the ship will have sailed. You can only keep those two apart for so long before the viewer get's frustrated and bored.. They've clearly worked on getting Tiva closer again in S9. Imo they're closer again then they have in years. Surely they're not going to bring in another pink scrubs or another CSI Ray on us..

MsBoonzie

[14]Aug 11, 2012
    • level: 10

From what I've read and heard, they're going to pick season 10 up in the elevator (where Tony and Ziva were located when the bomb exploded), which has got us Tiva-fans very hopeful. It would just be the perfect moment for at least a kiss. They're alone, probably scared, and may even be afraid of their lives, so the chance of something happening seems to be pretty good. But, again, NCIS rarely does what you want or think, which sometimes (especially times like this) can be extremely annoying.
    I just think it would be such a shame if the writers threw away a chance like this. Us Tiva-fans have been waiting to damn long for something to happen, and I seriously think a lot of us are getting too tired of waiting and will abandon the show if Tony and Ziva don't get together soon.
    I am extremely anxious to see the opening scene of season 10 and could not be hoping more for a kiss.

Edited on 08/11/2012 7:56pm

B_craggs

[15]Sep 17, 2012
    • level: 2

God, I hope they do. Here's to hoping and praying and hoping and praying. At this point, I think they are just doing this to torture us. They are in the writing room write now and thinking of how many ulcers they can give us before Tiva fans implode, explode, and any other type of "-plode" that can be thought of. Seriously, they set up season 9 perfectly for a Tiva get together. If they don't, then it literally was for the pleasure of torturing us. I'm not saying it's going to happen the first episode of season ten, though it would be nice. I'm just hoping for SOMETIME this season. Anytime. God, I hope they do.