NCIS Forums

Tuesday 8:00 PM on CBSIn Season

Berlin discussion

LovesZiva

[1]Apr 23, 2013
    • level: 5

They did not kill Ziva... They did not kill Ziva.... Cote is listed for the next two episodes so I don't think they did, but still. Plus, the whole storyline is Ziva getting her revenge. Not much of a payoff for fans for her not to get it.

I was wondering why they were in an old POS car instead of the Charger.....

Very nice Tiva moments in this episode. Whether they get together after this, who knows. But, if they don't I bet the shippers will be pissed. They are already getting annoyed that they are not together yet. After the STRONG Tiva moments this season has had( not to mention the teasers in 9), they will want to riot.

A person another forum had a good idea. I wouldn't be surprised for the show to start next week saying Ziva is dead, but it ended up her death being faked in order to lure Bodner out.

Edited on 04/23/2013 6:51pm
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

honorableninja

[2]Apr 24, 2013
    • level: 13

please god dont let that ziva be dead the idea of abby being the only female character left on ncis is too much to bare not that i hate abby but she pales in comparison to people like kate, jenny, and espeically ziva.

it strange cote de pablo came on as kate replacement but after 8 years i can not imaige this series without ziva so personally entering season 11 without our favorite former mossad agent might be the jump the shark moment for ncis.

BTRAV

[3]Apr 24, 2013
    • level: 27
    She was cooking stuff in her lab again. I guess that's a stress-reliever for her. I'm not worried about any of the main cast since they all supposedly signed a two-year contract at the end of last season. This was a very good episode though even if the ending came out of nowhere.

LovesZiva

[4]Apr 24, 2013
    • level: 5

BTRAV wrote:
    She was cooking stuff in her lab again. I guess that's a stress-reliever for her. I'm not worried about any of the main cast since they all supposedly signed a two-year contract at the end of last season. This was a very good episode though even if the ending came out of nowhere.

Cote's contract expires after this season and she hasn't resigned yet.

Another thing I am finding interesting.... How come we haven't seen Malakai or Liat? I would have figured we would see at least Malakai....

Also, the ghost of Mike Franks is returning to haunt Gibbs for the season finale....

Edited on 04/24/2013 1:46pm
    Edited 2 total times.

Dec1964

[5]Apr 24, 2013
    • level: 35

I personally think Ziva is still alive, Tony as well

Melikecoffee

[6]Apr 26, 2013
    • level: 2

Hopefully they will both survive the accident (or was it intentional ?)

Since CdP has not yet signed for season 11.

Is it possible we are facing a scenario that TIVA almost is established and then Ziva dies ?

BereniceAndrea

[7]Apr 28, 2013
    • level: 2

They're not gonna kill Ziva OR Tony. Calm down people. Neither will die. Breathe.

CrazyAsian1080

[8]Apr 30, 2013
    • level: 7

Top reason Ziva is not dead. Female NCIS Agents do not wear red shirts. If there was cast change I could see them killing Tony which would cause Gibbs and Ducky to just quit and you flash to x time later with a new team. But since there probably is not a shake up it is just another carrot on a stick moment.

I just really hope it is not something silly like the US is trying to set up what's his name as some kind of major player in the middle east and Ziva pretty much becomes Shepard.

BTRAV

[9]Apr 30, 2013
    • level: 27
    Certain "red shirts" would disagree. But Cote de Pablo didn't sound like she had any plans on leaving in any cast roundtables or interviews that I've seen.