NCIS Forums

Tuesday 8:00 PM on CBSIn Season

Chasing Ghosts discussion

BTRAV

[1]Apr 11, 2013
    • level: 27

What did everyone think? I was surprised to see Alan Dale again as the former director giving advice (or in this case non-answers) to the current director. Palmer wanting to step up and help with the psychological autopsy was nice but he does need to talk less.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

LovesZiva

[2]Apr 12, 2013
    • level: 5

It was certainly nice to see Morrow again. Decent twist in the story. Love the ending with Tony discovering McGee was helping Ziva and everyone giving Ziva the nod to go to Rome.

Hate the two week wait though....

BTRAV

[3]Apr 12, 2013
    • level: 27
    Only to be redirected to Berlin.

bloggroll

[4]Apr 19, 2013
    • level: 4

Wow this forum has died! LOL

I haven't posted in a long time, but I have a theory about TIVA... I think Cote de Pablo is not planning on resigning to return for Season 11 of NCIS, so she exit the show in the season finale or series opener next season. BUT, I do not think they will kill her off. She will resign to protect the team (OR Tony) for getting into any trouble for her off-the-books op as a favor for everything they have done for her.

That is the only way I can see that the show runners would actually allow for TIVA to progress as much as it has. I think that TIVA will happen slightly by the end of the season but not in a big way as we want. It NCIS fashion it will be left open to interpretation.

LovesZiva

[5]Apr 21, 2013
    • level: 5

If Cote leaves the show, I don't know if I will continue watching. As my name says, I love Ziva. My favorite character. I tolerate Kate episodes( can't stand her....) on USA. Maybe I can tolerate a non-Ziva NCIS again.... Who knows...

Anyway, I don't think Cote will be leaving soon. What is the status of the other contracts? I know Ducky is signed through 11. Probably Harmon as well. Michael always seems to be a late signer as well. I believe he didn't resign until last June. I think the strong Tiva moments is simply Tony coming to the aid of Ziva when she needs it the most. They did this with JAG as well( but the opposite when Harm had to bail and Mac had to find him). Ziva is a part of the Core 6( Gibbs, McGee, Tony, Ziva, Ducky, and Abby). If anything were to happen to them( outside of the actors/actresses wanting out), fans will revolt.

At the same time, I really can't stand the shippers demanding they put Tiva officially together. They should only be together for the last season( to create tension with Gibbs and the rules). Outside of one season tension, there is nothing them being an official couple will add to the show to its dynamics.