NCIS Forums

Tuesday 8:00 PM on CBSIn Season

Cote de Pablo leaving 'NCIS'

Serrahn

[1]Jul 11, 2013
    • level: 1

http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/07/10/cote-de-pablo-leaving-ncis/

I wonder how they are going to replace her.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

melindakw

[2]Jul 11, 2013
    • level: 10

How are they going to kill her character off??? I would liketo see her die saving Tony if we can't have a Tiva romance can we at least have dying moment with Tiva. Are we not owed that much....?

Edited on 07/11/2013 4:50am

LovesZiva

[3]Jul 11, 2013
    • level: 5

melindakw wrote:

How are they going to kill her character off??? I would liketo see her die saving Tony if we can't have a Tiva romance can we at least have dying moment with Tiva. Are we not owed that much....?

I hope they don't kill her character. Ziva has earned that much in not dying when she retires from NCIS.... So maybe in the series finale she can be brought back and satisfy the Tiva shippers.....

Anyway, as for her replacement..... I hope there isn't. They should stick with a 3 person team like they did originally before McGee joined. That way it won't ruin the group dynamics all that much.....

mnementh01

[4]Jul 11, 2013
    • level: 15
    Won't happen!

They'll have to get a female part in the show or the "Fem" brigade will throw a tantrum.

Can't be Abby as she'll way too much of a dingbat to be directly in the main team, so I reckon it might be McGee's mysterious IT source, just so the writers can take the p*** for even longer with a "will they, won't they" scenario.

Basically, I'm NOT sorry to see Cote de Pablo leave, if for no other reason than at last the morons in charge might just let Tony grow up.

I'm not gonna hold my breath, mind you.

snake63

[5]Jul 11, 2013
    • level: 20

My quess is that Ziva will go back to Israel and to the Mossad. As for her replacement it will be female

lynna12000

[6]Jul 12, 2013
    • level: 21
    I would be very surprised if Ziva went back to Mossad. If nothing else, her taking up American citizenship would make things very awkward.

It would be VERY refreshing if the writers gave Ziva a happy ending. But I won't hold my breath. Kate, Paula, Jenny, and Michelle have taught me better.

ionee24

[7]Jul 12, 2013
    • level: 32
    Serrahn wrote:

She's leaving?!

I was hoping it was a cruel joke. Well, at least there's enough time to writer her a proper exit.

I'm going to miss Ziva.

melindakw

[8]Jul 13, 2013
    • level: 10
    ionee24 wrote:
    Serrahn wrote:

She's leaving?!

I was hoping it was a cruel joke. Well, at least there's enough time to writer her a proper exit.

I'm going to miss Ziva.

I hope it is a proper exit! I guess they can't kill Ziva off the same way as Kate...maybe she will just go back to Israel? The story will have to be good and there should be a door left open for her to return..later!

ionee24

[9]Jul 13, 2013
    • level: 32
    I completely forgot about Kate, that makes 100%of killed off exits, wouldn't it?

I really hope a better ending for Ziva.

RiverRatDad

[10]Jul 15, 2013
    • level: 2

snake63 wrote:

My quess is that Ziva will go back to Israel and to the Mossad.

That is my hope. That way if she is inclined they can write her in to a story line on occasion.

Endgame65

[11]Jul 31, 2013
    • level: 28
    Is it wrong that I'm actually happy she's leaving? Personally I only cared much for her early, and I think her inclusion messed up the team dynamic. I also stopped caring about a Tiva ending almost five season ago. I just never saw it working out. Hopefully with her leaving Tony will be able to move on, and hopefully the writers will finally take his character more seriously. They've putzed around with him enough the last few seasons making it hard to understand why his character is still there. He was more competent in the first few seasons. They used to portray him as playful, but a great investigator, now he's just a clown. I'd rather see the old Tony and no Ziva. People shouldn't get away with her crap in the first place in a federal agency, and I think this most recent incident will just play into the departure. Good riddance.

Endgame65

[12]Jul 31, 2013
    • level: 28

mnementh01 wrote:
    Won't happen! They'll have to get a female part in the show or the "Fem" brigade will throw a tantrum. Can't be Abby as she'll way too much of a dingbat to be directly in the main team, so I reckon it might be McGee's mysterious IT source, just so the writers can take the p*** for even longer with a "will they, won't they" scenario. Basically, I'm NOT sorry to see Cote de Pablo leave, if for no other reason than at last the morons in charge might just let Tony grow up. I'm not gonna hold my breath, mind you.

So happy I'm not the only one who thinks that. They blew their chance to make something happen by teasing for one episode and then nothing for years. Now they actually have to get creative and hopefully Tony will be back in the spotlight again. Never really liked Ziva in the last few seasons, time to make Tony the great investigator he was before.

speerk

[13]Aug 18, 2013
    • level: 1

What if they put her in charge of protecting Vance's kids ? Awhile back he was looking for a nanny for them and that would be a good way to have her around to make guess appearances like Mike Franks did and have her and Tony be together without breaking Gibbs rules.

I don't think she will go back to Mossad, i think she has done and seen enough killing.

Give her a happy ending with Tony and kids.

LordGrievous

[14]Aug 19, 2013
    • level: 13

Endgame65 wrote:
    Is it wrong that I'm actually happy she's leaving? Personally I only cared much for her early, and I think her inclusion messed up the team dynamic. I also stopped caring about a Tiva ending almost five season ago. I just never saw it working out. Hopefully with her leaving Tony will be able to move on, and hopefully the writers will finally take his character more seriously. They've putzed around with him enough the last few seasons making it hard to understand why his character is still there. He was more competent in the first few seasons. They used to portray him as playful, but a great investigator, now he's just a clown. I'd rather see the old Tony and no Ziva. People shouldn't get away with her crap in the first place in a federal agency, and I think this most recent incident will just play into the departure. Good riddance.

I'm actually happy she's leaving too, I don't hate Ziva but there was too much focus on her when she joined NCIS.