NCIS Forums

Tuesday 8:00 PM on CBSIn Season

Devil's Trifecta Discussion

BTRAV

[1]Dec 12, 2012
    • level: 27

Poor McGee. Even though they don't like her and know how crazy she is, he's still blamed for it. They still had clothes on! But I did like how Gibbs was staring at them for a while before Fornell came in, like he didn't know what to make of it.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

tompaine94

[2]Dec 12, 2012
    • level: 1

So many great crime solving shows have disappeared into the mist as a result of turning them into soaps.

Remember _Shark_ ? GREAT show.

Then it got bogged down in the "oh, how terrible, the kid has a problem", and flushed.

The main feature of NCIS was (and I say "was") that, although each had personality TRAITS, they did not smother any stories.

This latest crap about problems with wives, husbands, is just Dr. Phil, soap opera trash, destined to destroy one of the last remaining decent crime dramas on TV.

And the childish bitching between characters is out of _The Blair Witch Project_, not fit for adult professionals.

Don't self destruct like _Burn Notice_ is in the process of doing.

This action is almost ALWAYS the result of lazy writers. When you run out of ideas, give Timmy cancer or create psychological stress between leads. Bullshit. They are better than this.

Sad.

BTRAV

[3]Dec 13, 2012
    • level: 27
    Agreed. It also takes a sledgehammer to continuity.

mnementh01

[4]Dec 13, 2012
    • level: 15

To the two posters above this one.

Utter drivel !!!

This was great TV, giving the viewers a much needed break from all the mayhem that has been present in the show since episode 1 of this season.

One of the finest episodes of NCIS, right up there with Charles Durning's performance in series 2 where he played the slightly addled MOH recipient.

Long may the NCIS writers continue to give us the occasional break from the serious side of things!

danharr

[5]Dec 15, 2012
    • level: 45

Well it's nice to see that NCIS still has a director. Other than that a silly little trite tale and the first two posters are rights. Way to silly with the ex-wife nonsense, waking up on the couch should've been a joke not serious for Fornell, and the ex was way over the top with a weak case too boot. Filler plain and simple just move along folks.

crimegirl12

[6]Dec 17, 2012
    • level: 5
    I thought that this episode was hilarious and very intersting to watch. There was a ton of humor. I also liked the couch scene, it was hilarious. We haven't seen Fornell for a really long time and this was a good way to bring him back. Did anybody notice that in previous episodes that Gibbs and Fornell talk about Diane and now she shows up working with them? I thought that was briliant. The ending where Gibbs 'proposed' was pretty cute. I would totally watch this episode 100 times and not get tired of it.