NCIS Forums

Tuesday 8:00 PM on CBSBetween Seasons

Double Blind Discussion

LovesZiva

[1]May 7, 2013
    • level: 5

:
    The NCIS team is questioned by a Department of Denfense investigator regarding their response to the Bodnar case.

Good episode. For those looking at the pictures for next week eps, you could figure out who was the hot shots end game. I don't like how the writers made Ziva out to look like a you know what with that moment of weakness comment about feeling alone despite Tony saying she wasn't alone. After her reaction to that comment in Shiva, I think that was a cheap way to create drama.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

BTRAV

[2]May 8, 2013
    • level: 27
    This episode had it all - elevator conference, autopsy lockdown meeting, Abby entertaining the thought of killing (or at least punching) a threat to herself and the team. Did not think it would end the way it did but we'll see how far they go with this investigation next time. Someone's got some splaining to do. Or not.

LovesZiva

[3]May 8, 2013

Almost forgot.... Nice new Camaro SS convertible Ziva..... And Tony being insulted over him not getting the Mini because Ziva doesn't want him to kill it and McGee's friend buying it.

Edited on 05/08/2013 11:04am

Melikecoffee

[4]May 8, 2013
    • level: 2

It was ok.

Although I liked the scene between Tony and Ziva, he was out of line. What, she has to answer to him all of a sudden ?

Yes, he told her she is not alone, but now it is portrayed as if she's cheating on him. They're not in a relationship.

Recently on Castle, Kate let a guy get too close to her and he nearly kissed her. Nothing more than, but that was much worse, cause she is in a relationship with Castle. And that was portrayed as if she had done nothing wrong. This one time thing between Ziva and Adam is somehow portrayed as betrayal and cheating. And Ziva acted like that in a few scenes after Tony got to know what she had done.

Sometimes, I really don't get it....

LovesZiva

[5]May 8, 2013

Melikecoffee wrote:

It was ok.

Although I liked the scene between Tony and Ziva, he was out of line. What, she has to answer to him all of a sudden ?

Yes, he told her she is not alone, but now it is portrayed as if she's cheating on him. They're not in a relationship.

Yes, they are not in a relationship. But, I would be mad if my best friend used that excuse after being their for her all this time. It would make me feel like I don't mean anything to her as a friend. I don't think it was her sleeping with Adam that got to him. It was that alone comment.....

Edited on 05/08/2013 11:46am