We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

NCIS Forums

Tuesday 8:00 PM on CBSIn Season

Extreme Prejudice (Ep. 10x01) Discussion

CBrooke92

[1]Aug 31, 2012
    • level: 3

Any thoughts, spoilers, photos, etc. about the Season 10 premiere!!!

http://entertainment.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474981600459

This link is for the first official promo for season 10. Looks so good, I'm so excited!!!:-)

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

LovesZiva

[2]Sep 25, 2012
    • level: 5

Pretty good. Only WTF moment was if the FBI had him, why didn't they just arrest him? Why go through the whole seduce him, have him go to her place, and then shoot the crap out of him? Why not just freaking arrest him?

lynna12000

[3]Sep 25, 2012
    • level: 21
    I was happy to see that everyone back; incDuding Fornell. But the episode left me a bit....disappointed. Dearing made for a great nemesis. It feels like he went down too easily.

That said, Gibbs' action at the end? Wow...I knew he could be cold, but that was...wow.

BTRAV

[4]Sep 26, 2012
    • level: 27
    I agree that the attempted honey trap was stupid - every bit as stupid as not checking Vance's car for bombs or bugs before. Even though I know it's because David McCallum signed a two-year contract as well as everyone else, I was surprised Ducky was able to recover. Other people aren't so lucky in real life.
    To quote Black Mage, "Stabbity death!"

crimegirl12

[5]Sep 26, 2012
    • level: 5

I loved this episode. I am happy that everyone was alive and well. Harper Dearing got what he deserved, I am happy that Gibbs did that to him.

When they got the call from secnav from Dearing and the car blew up I thought that was too easy.

I am new to this website and I am honored to be here. .

danharr

[6]Sep 27, 2012
    • level: 46

Fun watching the gang back in action but boy did that story require so good old fashion tv leaps of logic. The trap at the hotel was ridiculous and assuming on a 50 percent dna the guy was dead. Everyone knows 50 percent could be a close relative and finding the car in the first place yeah lets just send the guys into the mad bomber.

Melikecoffee

[7]Sep 28, 2012
    • level: 2
    I'm glad NCIS is back. NCIS:LA's premiere sadly was as terrible as the final of last season. Maybe it's me, but there is something seriously wrong with that show. But, we're here to talk about NCIS.

I didn't expect much from the elevator scene and so I was not really dissapointed. What I did find dissapointing to have one phonecall to Ziva from her father. I mean, apparently there have reception. Wouldn't they call their colleagues to see whether they are alright ?? And then wondering about two guys that Tony is making fun of whether they have survived or not ?

The 50% percent certainty of the remains being those of Harper Dearing. Pimmy Jalmer was portrayed as an idiot for not seeing what Ducky saw in 5 seconds. IT 'S NOT HIM ! Wow, didn't see that one coming.

Don't get me started on the FBI asassination scene. Who chooses a room (to trap someone in) with a bathroom that has a window big enough for an old fart to climb out of ?

Easy, easy.... count to ten...

On a positive note, that Dearing lady, wow. I mean, I've seen a lot of actor's cry on screen. Apparently, it's not easy to pull off. But, this was of a different class. Reminded me of Mrs Montgomery at her husband's funeral in the finale of Castle's 3rd season. They both were very convincing. Not as heartbreaking as on Castle, but that's because of the difference in context. And I have to agree with the people who say that the ending was a bit easy. Reminded me of that serial killer dude in the finale of season 8. How do they call that ? Suicide by cop ? Threatening a law enforcement officer in such a way that they don't have another choice than to kill / shoot you ?

And, maybe our beloved team could have been a little more seriously injured ? Come on, McGee was struck by a huge amount of glass and then he only has a shard in his side ? I certainly didn't and don't want anyone of them to die, but this wasn't believable.

Still, I am glad they're back. Probably a good thing for NCIS:LA that they're still here, cause without NCIS, NCIS:LA is doomed.