NCIS Forums

Tuesday 8:00 PM on CBSBetween Seasons

Kate or Ziva

farmergeorge

[321]Mar 20, 2007
    • level: 41
    same here
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

sara_fan

[322]Mar 20, 2007
    • level: 1

yllek789 wrote:

Kate or Ziva? Can't choose. Oh wait. I can. Ziva. Because she's .. well .. alive?
    To be honest, I wouldn't choose one over the other, although I think Ziva and Tony have more chemistry.

Lol, I understand you. I'm starting to like Ziva more than at the very beginning. Off course, I liked Kate way better, because I was a very very big tate shipper when she was alive and I just can't picture Ziva replacing Kate and going out with Tony (which I'm sure, will eventually happen).

janewaygirl

[323]Mar 20, 2007
    • level: 8
    Kate is definately my favorite, but I'm warming up to Ziva. I love Ziva's personality, but I just think Kate was better all-round, and I think that it would have been great if her and Gibbs or her and Tony had gotten together, but alas I wish Sasha hadn't wanted to leave the show, I think it would be even better than it is now if Kate was still here.

RIP Kate!

N102

[324]Mar 20, 2007
    • level: 18
    sara_fan wrote:

yllek789 wrote:

Kate or Ziva? Can't choose. Oh wait. I can. Ziva. Because she's .. well .. alive?
    To be honest, I wouldn't choose one over the other, although I think Ziva and Tony have more chemistry.

Lol, I understand you. I'm starting to like Ziva more than at the very beginning. Off course, I liked Kate way better, because I was a very very big tate shipper when she was alive and I just can't picture Ziva replacing Kate and going out with Tony (which I'm sure, will eventually happen).

Ziva IS NOT Kate replacement.She is her own person-and IF she hook up with Tony,that have NOTHING to do with Kate/Tony relationship at all.

Chocolatier

[325]Apr 4, 2007
    • level: 12
    Go tiva! I really hope that Tony breaks up with jeanne..cos she just annoys me!

yllek789

[326]Apr 5, 2007
    • level: 8

GO TIVA all the way, although it seems less and less likely with Jeanne in the picture. Blech. I can't stand Jeanne, don't know why Tony is so infatuated with her. Tony & Ziva had such wonderful chemistry, all the way up to Dead and Unburied, I loved the banter and innuendo. *sigh* There is always fanfic I guess.

As for Kate, I think she and Tony had more of a sister/brother thing going, but that's just me.

NCISlvrforever

[327]Apr 5, 2007
    • level: 11
    yllek789 wrote:
    As for Kate, I think she and Tony had more of a sister/brother thing going, but that's just me.

I definitely see them that way.

lydiamziva

[328]Apr 15, 2007
    • level: 4
    NCISlvrforever wrote:
    yllek789 wrote:

I definitely see them that way.

me too.
    even if i liked Kate a lot i'm glad that Ziva replaced her. I love Tiva chemistry, and we've had many great scenes thanks to Ziva (kill ari, shalom..). I don't know if it would still be as interesting if Kate was still here.

M-W-S-A-T-D-K-T

[329]Apr 15, 2007
    • level: 12

I love Kate while watching season 1 and 2.... but i don't hate Ziva. I love watching her in season 3 and 4. So they are both great.

If i had to pick... i would say Kate as she and Tony have more of a bond i think and there was alot of funny things happening in season 2

_DiNozzoLover_

[330]Jul 4, 2007
    • level: 13

Ziva definately!!
    I wasn't much of a Kate fan at all... I didn't like her and i'm glad they killed her off. lol That was a little blunt. Oh well.

and Tiva all the way!

jemma07

[331]Jul 4, 2007
    • level: 7
    Ziva's my favorite as there was something about kate i did not like but i dont know what it was, and i love TIVA!

trec123

[332]Jul 4, 2007

I haven't seen all the episodes with Kate in, but what I have seen, I didn't really take to her - sorry.

I prefer Ziva how she is now that she's developing a softer side to her character and is slowly being given more of a team role, rather than the all-seeing, all-dancing ninja-warrior-spy, she came across as at first!She seems a lot more human now.

Not sure if Tony/Ziva are a love item waiting to happen or not, though - she has a real affection for him now, I'm sure, but I think it may be a sisterly kind of love.

tonyandzivafan

[333]Jul 4, 2007
    • level: 41

While I love them both I'm going to say Ziva!!!!!!!!

And I LOVE TIVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dec1964

[334]Dec 22, 2012
    • level: 32

Ziva all the way.Cool

DiahAgustrian

[335]Dec 20, 2013

KATE KATE KATE, period.

Crookshanks

[336]Dec 24, 2013
    • level: 2

Ziva, hands down. She is strong, independent and mysterious. Kate was boring and very annoying (a bit whiny IMO).

DiahAgustrian

[337]Dec 29, 2013

Know what? Knowing that Kate is only in for 2 season and ziva for 8, I kindda love to see how much appreciation of ncis fans towards kate's character. I respect sasha's decision to leave the show coz it's not like other actor who left because they want a bigger sum of money or bigger screen time on tv, but because sasha wants to build a family. I read one of her interview saying that she was working for 17hours a day, 6 days a week, and 10 an half months in a year for ncis and its not giving her enough time to have this. Thus, she rejects the offer to continue season3. I'm a big fan of sasha coz she's amazing in everything she does. Now those fans who said that she regret her decision coz ncis is becoming so popular can go to hell. She's happily married now with 2 gorgeous kids and loving husband and a star in rizzoli and isles, no one can say that her decision to leave was a huge mistake of her life.

Back to Kate, she's an amazing character. I agree that her and tony has a sibling rivalry relatioship intead of romance and this makes it funny. If i want to see a chick who can kick ass i prefer to watch zena the warrior princess. There are so many things about kate that i love, one of them is being a woman who stands up for what she believe, smart, classy and witty. She's just that.

jfh101

[338]Jan 3, 2014
    • level: 10
    Kate, definitely.

LordGrievous

[339]Feb 13, 2014
    • level: 13

I liked Kate a lot better then Ziva, Kate had a lot more personality and it was fun seeing her and Tony mess with each other.

Ziva while better looking was kind of boring most of the time.

gapeachNmi

[340]Feb 24, 2014
    • level: 1

Ziva was a better fit with the cast and especially Tony. Kate ended up with her best fit...Rizzoli & Isles and she looks wonderful.