Namesake Discussion

BTRAV

[1]Nov 3, 2012
    • level: 27

First of all, I hope everyone here is safe if you were affected by Hurricane Sandy.

Secondly, for those who werenowhere near the stormand were able to see this episode, what did you think?

Lando as the original Leroy Jethro kind of threw me a little bit, but not as much as the apparent plot hole (if you can call it that) surrounding the death of Gibbs' mom and how it affected the three of them. I guess it's complicated.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

lynna12000

[2]Nov 5, 2012
    • level: 21
    BTRAV wrote:

First of all, I hope everyone here is safe if you were affected by Hurricane Sandy.

Secondly, for those who werenowhere near the stormand were able to see this episode, what did you think?

Lando as the original Leroy Jethro kind of threw me a little bit, but not as much as the apparent plot hole (if you can call it that) surrounding the death of Gibbs' mom and how it affected the three of them. I guess it's complicated.

Learning a bit more about how Gibbs got his name was nice. Having L.J. go to school with his mom was an interesging touch. Personally, I thought that overall, the story about L.J., Jackson, and Gibbs' mom was more interesting than the crime.

That being said, Abby's reaction to the '.com billionaire' was funny. Other than the 2nd ep of the season, Abby has been a lot more like her S1 and S2 self. Much appreciated.

Peggy_Porcupine

[3]Nov 9, 2012
    • level: 13

I enjoyed the fact that Abby was able to say 'no' to that rich guy who probably wasn't use to people saying that to him!

Good to see Ralph Waite again and to meet Gibbs' namesake. Liked that touching story of the 'woman we all love'.

And the touch of "JAG" - the special credits at the end - loved that.

~ Peggy Bendell

aka Peggy from Porcupine