NCIS Forums

Tuesday 8:00 PM on CBSBetween Seasons

NCIS Season 7!!

CoopNasty

[1]May 19, 2009
    • level: 3

When is it?? The cliffhanger they just left us with is killing me. Tony and Ziva love eachother its so damn obvious they are both just too damn stubborn to act on their emotions. It's pathetic. And they love to get mad at eachother as means to not be together, but in the end.. love is love.

Gibbs will find a way to get NCIS to africa, and they will get her out, but not before she is severely beaten.. quote me

Why Eli Daved have his daughter kill his only son, then send his daughter on a solo mission in BFE with a **** of suicidal terrorists to possibly get her killed too. Please someone kill this dumbass. WOW.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

LinaLoN

[3]May 19, 2009
    • level: 6
    I'm wondering if they'll partner Tony up with someone else... hopefully not McGee. I don't know if the NCIS people will go looking for Ziva especially knowing her father sent her to take care of a mission. They might not know until some miliary-related person dies and it's connected to Africa somehow. I definately expect a Gibbs/David father-figure showdown in season 7. Long past due starting with the things Ari said about them.

shawnbhai

[4]May 20, 2009
    • level: 5

Is season 7 confirmed? I sure hope so!!!

the cliffhanger they left us with, OH MY GOOOOD!!!!!.... that is some wicked stuff right there.

I sure hope that Ziva returns to NCIS and makes up with Tony. this is going to be 4 loooooooooooooong months to wait on and also a very good idea to let ones imagination run loose and see where one would end up.

this is what I see:

As concerned Tony is for Ziva, he would have kept some sort of tabs on her. in doing so He would have stumbled upon some information in regards to Zivas "beatdown". Knowing Tony he would have flown down to rescue here, well with all that history in between them two and all the friction building up as well i think it would be a giving choice. However when Tony gets down there he gets caught and is thrown in with Ziva where they have a nice long talk and straighten things out.

Gibbs on the other hand finds out by accident (as he is told that Tony is away on personal leave) about Ziva and Tony while investigating a crime in NCISĀ“s back yard. Gibbs and McGee flies down only to meet Director David. This is where we would see a showdown between the two titan. McGee finds himself in a mace and needs to locate Tiva, only to get lost in the mace and finds his way back to the brawl between Gibbs and Eli.

End story is Gibbs has his team back, Eli looses his daughter as Ziva come back to US unconscious and Tony a half beaten man with no regrets only to find out that the threat is not over. Eli will be back with vengeance!!!!

Given that this is what I think Could happen i would also invite you all to share your imagination as well...

claire-bear

[5]May 20, 2009
    • level: 8
    Yeah, I wonder who Tony's new (hopefully temporary) partner will be?

Blondie780

[6]May 20, 2009
    • level: 7
    shawnbhai wrote:

Is season 7 confirmed? I sure hope so!!!

Yes.

NightwingNL

[7]May 21, 2009
    • level: 2

Maybe a stupid question but I see alot of rumors about Michael Weatherly leaving NCIS? I never saw it here but I would hate to see him leaving (or Cote)

I hope Ziva's dad are gonna ask vance to rescue Ziva and that she will re-join the team.. hope the summer is good so the time goes fast and we can injoy NCIS again..

MrAndree

[8]May 21, 2009
    • level: 19
    The keyword is "rumors". It means it's not true. The first time I heard the rumor that Weatherly is leaving was after season 4...

NightwingNL

[9]May 21, 2009
    • level: 2
    If it was the case it would be posted in this forum :-)But I just wanna be sure..

qirjanran

[10]May 22, 2009

no one's leaving. not MW, not CdP! so no worries on that! and, yes, s7 is confirmed and NCIS has the same timeslot but no dates have been released by CBS yet about when the season premieres of its network shows will be. i'm sure we'll hvae to wait until mid-summer for that.

but, i agree, the cliffhanger is killing me!!!! i mean, i was like this last season when the team was split up but, too, but i had faith everyone was okay and they'd get back together @ some point. but with this season finael and the way the tensions are raised... not just between tony and ziva but ziva and gibbs and obviously the whole ziva being held captive cliffhanger... i'm going crazy already!

i'm really really hoping that someonehow, NCIS gets intel about the operation in africa going bad and make an effort to get ziva. but i don't know what's going to happen after that because she needs to come back to NCIS but she can't do that if she's not in Mossad and doesn't have that liason position

liek you said, i'm wondering who they'll bring in to have a temporary partner with tony. i'm assuming that the last cliffhanger scene [even though they didn't give a time period duration, just a location] happens some time after gibbs and tony's return from israel so some time has gone by and maybe vance has made gibbs choose someone new for the team. i'm curious if it'll be a guy or a girl and what their personality will be like.

at least i have your guys' company to keep me sane until september!

Edited on 05/22/2009 5:29pm

junkie001

[11]May 23, 2009
    They might not even bother with a new member on the team. Remember, in S1 Gibbs only had Tony and Cate. McGee was a Temp Field Agent. Also, Ziva's position was liasion officer. So if you think about it, with the exception of S2 there's only really been 3 field agents on the team at a time. At least how I think/hope they will explain it. I really don't want to get used to a someone else on the team only to have them be taken away when/if Ziva returns to her position (just like what happened with agent Lee when Gibbs returned).

qirjanran

[12]May 23, 2009
    junkie001 wrote:
    They might not even bother with a new member on the team. Remember, in S1 Gibbs only had Tony and Cate. McGee was a Temp Field Agent. Also, Ziva's position was liasion officer. So if you think about it, with the exception of S2 there's only really been 3 field agents on the team at a time. At least how I think/hope they will explain it. I really don't want to get used to a someone else on the team only to have them be taken away when/if Ziva returns to her position (just like what happened with agent Lee when Gibbs returned).

that is true, good point. but vance wanted gibbs to make a decision abotu a new member @ the end of the finale, remember? so that's why i thought they'd bring someone new in. but, maybe gibbs won't choose someone! we'll see.

junkie001

[13]May 23, 2009
    Yeah, I forgot about what Vance said until I hit the submit button, but even still, Gibbs did say that he would let him know in a couple months. I mean really, if they go either way I'm sure it will be a good story line. My point is that I really don't want to have to worry about a new character being an arbitrary temp or some major player in a later plot line. I'll go nuts looking for foreshadowing clues!

TonyZiva84

[14]May 23, 2009
    Shane Brennan did say that no one is leaving but it will be a new addition. If I remember correctly he/she will be a troublemaker.

qirjanran

[15]May 23, 2009
    TonyZiva84 wrote:
    Shane Brennan did say that no one is leaving but it will be a new addition. If I remember correctly he/she will be a troublemaker.

yup, i was just gonna say the same thing. i remember something about the person will cause trouble or something... maybe someone wanting to ruin ziva's reputation within the agency because of her actions?

oh man, september seems so far hehe.

razberry1

[16]May 24, 2009

HAHA, I don't even know what to say to some of the info I am reading for season 7. I think it will be another gr8 season though. Someone mentioned there may be a trouble maker??? Could be, it would be a good storyline, but Gibbs will probably kick some major butt when his famous gut kicks in. Gibbs rox--but he is also a man that I would not want to cross for any reason. Working for him would be cool, having him p-oed would be scary.

I have NO idea what may be in the works for season 7, but I think the story w/ Ziva just got more interesting--and Vance. I don't like that Vance character, I never really trusted him.....

lynna12000

[17]May 26, 2009
    • level: 21
    NightwingNL wrote:

Maybe a stupid question but I see alot of rumors about Michael Weatherly leaving NCIS? I never saw it here but I would hate to see him leaving (or Cote)

I hope Ziva's dad are gonna ask vance to rescue Ziva and that she will re-join the team.. hope the summer is good so the time goes fast and we can injoy NCIS again..

Given the fact that it was Director David who ordered Ziva to 'finish what Rivkin started', I seriously doubt he would ask ANYONE to rescue Ziva. He had Rivkin spying on the SecNav, FBI, and ICE because he didn't trust them to do their jobs right.

By the time Ziva gets back to NCIS, any illusions she had about her father will be ashes and dust.

Justhandguns

[18]May 26, 2009
    • level: 1
    I think in the next season, Ziva will probably not be as active as before. I would think they will install a new partner with Tony, i.e. McGee will have a new probee at his disposal. Now that Tony has risked his career to save Ziva, if I am the director, I would try to reverse this relationship in the coming season. That is, somehow, Ziva would risk her life or career just to save Tony in return. And still no romantic relationship developing between the two but obviously they know how important they are to each other. I think there was an episode where someone told Tony in the lift that Ziva is the right woman for him. Well, those are my predictions, but I can't really figure out how they are going to get Ziva back in one piece, unless she escaped on her own!? Or her capture was part of the plan?

hex_fan_999

[19]May 31, 2009
    I think that Ziva will go back because she will need the teams' help.