NCIS Forums

Tuesday 8:00 PM on CBSIn Season

NCIS Tiva 9x22 Playing With Fire

hazza1126

[1]Apr 25, 2012
    • level: 2

Seeing as the next episode of ncis is airing in less than a week, i wanted to know what your speculation was for this episode involving Tony and Ziva. If you don't already know, they travel to Italy together and appear to go undercover, anyone suspect a repeat of Paris? Let me know what you guys think x

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

MsBoonzie

[2]Apr 25, 2012
    • level: 10

I have absolutely no idea what's going to happen, but I am begging for a development of their relationship. It feels like I have been waiting for a century, so I'd be pretty damn disappointed if they don't get together in, or before, this season finale.

Edited on 04/25/2012 12:38pm

TeVaerua

[3]Apr 28, 2012
    • level: 7

Same again, unsure what's going to happen but hoping desperately that something does! I thought we were going to get something when they travelled together in Missionary Position, but it was a no go, so please NCIS people let there be some great Tiva moments this week!!!

MissJess

[4]Apr 29, 2012
    • level: 4

Really want something to happen between them! A repeat of Paris would be nice Laughing.

GuidoAdshead

[5]May 1, 2012
    • level: 3

Well I'm with the majority and hope that sooner,rather than later,Tony & Ziva become a couple.But take note people,they'll have to go against Rule.11 &
    Rule.12 (as layed down by Gibbs).Also the writers of the show know that they've got a great few story lines that could involve "TIVA" ,so why not use it
    to the show's advantage...... Lastly the makers CBS, know what a good/great thing they've got in ''TIVA'',so they'll milk it I think.

LovesZiva

[6]May 1, 2012
    • level: 5

Good episode. I wondered why the suspect flinched when Ziva mentioned Gibbs name, but the preview for the next episode says why.

Though Ducky talking about his eventual death, redoing his will, etc in the middle of of all the action going on? Am I not the only one concerned this could be a death flag? They have been hyping up about how this terrorist will change NCIS and directly impact the team.....

jbwhite1999

[7]May 1, 2012
    • level: 1

Good episode, but I wish they didn't have all of these multi-part episodes.

Memo to writers - you made an error - my alma mater is NOT "Rensselaer Polytechnical Institute" but is "Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute". RPI is the oldest English speaking engineering school in the country - founded in 1824, and gave the world TV, processors (the Intel chip's original generation was an RPI grad), email (Ray Tomlinson is the father of email - he put the @ in your address), and the Farrelly Brothers. Please pick another person to attend RPI, and preferably not a villain next time!

lynna12000

[8]May 2, 2012
    • level: 21
    jbwhite1999 wrote:

Good episode, but I wish they didn't have all of these multi-part episodes.

Memo to writers - you made an error - my alma mater is NOT "Rensselaer Polytechnical Institute" but is "Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute". RPI is the oldest English speaking engineering school in the country - founded in 1824, and gave the world TV, processors (the Intel chip's original generation was an RPI grad), email (Ray Tomlinson is the father of email - he put the @ in your address), and the Farrelly Brothers. Please pick another person to attend RPI, and preferably not a villain next time!

It's entirely possible that the error was deliberate. There are sometimes legal issues when using the names of actual people and places.

BTRAV

[9]May 2, 2012
    • level: 27
    LovesZiva wrote:

Good episode. I wondered why the suspect flinched when Ziva mentioned Gibbs name, but the preview for the next episode says why.

Though Ducky talking about his eventual death, redoing his will, etc in the middle of of all the action going on? Am I not the only one concerned this could be a death flag? They have been hyping up about how this terrorist will change NCIS and directly impact the team.....

Yeah, I'm worried too. After "Meat Puzzle" and "Broken Bird" I've had enough of the near-death experiences for him. Don't die, Ducky!

nimd4

[10]May 2, 2012
    • level: 6
    jbwhite1999 wrote:

Good episode [..]

Fake digital footage (btw., fake fires, too), fake show. No need for that, tnx.

PS.
    Hire a helicopter and go film a boat, ffs; that is, if you can't find a ship.
    Edited on 05/02/2012 5:50pm
    Edited 2 total times.

lynna12000

[11]May 3, 2012
    • level: 21
    It was nice to see Burley again. But I am starting to feel nervous for the poor guy.

MissJess

[12]May 5, 2012
    • level: 4

Would havepreferredsome more Tiva in this episode but I liked the bits there was. I liked the bit where Tony was being 'grumpy' about Ziva talking to Stan. And he kept the photos of her in a bikini!!!!

pilo14

[13]May 6, 2012
    • level: 11

MissJess wrote:

Would havepreferredsome more Tiva in this episode but I liked the bits there was. I liked the bit where Tony was being 'grumpy' about Ziva talking to Stan. And he kept the photos of her in a bikini!!!!

He probably still has Kates Wet T-shirt photos too.

danharr

[14]May 6, 2012
    • level: 45

Good episode real cool when Gibbs put up a new number one target for the agency. I too have the feeling we're losing Ducky but perhaps it's just what the writers want us to think.

djboy77

[15]May 16, 2012
    • level: 7

I don't care about your so-called "Tiva". I care about the series.