NCIS Forums

Tuesday 8:00 PM on CBSIn Season

NCISUFN Thread...Enter at your own risk!

Numb3rsfan1

[3701]Jul 8, 2010
    • level: 28

Andreaz1 wrote:
    Took like 40 seconds to read the list and find your name. #230 Numb3rsfan1 - Proud Member and Agent in Charge of Settling Ziva's Auto Inurance Claims
    Thanks.

Sorry, my eyes couldn't look at the small prints that well (since there's heaps of members and plus my mind's on the Football World Cup at the moment).

*after watching the Season premiere* Does health insurance count as a claim??

Edited on 07/11/2010 4:23pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

bones_ncis

[3702]Jul 12, 2010
    • level: 5
    I'd love to be a member!

vonkie_1991

[3703]Jul 15, 2010
    • level: 42

Etrezeg wrote:

Ipledge my undying love to NCIS and all the characters contained therein. (except Ari) I will forever uphold the moral obligation of spreading the word and sharing the love of all things NCIS! I will always remember that Kate will never be gone in our little corner of the world! NCIS will be of the utmost importance to me, and will take priority over anything else in my life. I will honor the opinions of all the posters here in our NCIS family and support them in times of sadness. (ie: Kate's death) I will never say anything bad about NCIS. I promise to be loyal to NCISUFN and will forever love NCIS! If I fail to fulfil my obligations as a member *which we all know will NEVER happen*, I will run away and cry when my membership is revoked. NCIS RULES!!

Etrezeg.

(Already observing 2 rules : never say sorry and always wear a knife, plus semper fi of course!)

Hey, I've added you to the member list!
    Was what you wrote between the hooks, what you want to be your title?
    Let me know and I'll fix it.

vonkie_1991

[3704]Jul 15, 2010

bones_ncis wrote:
    I'd love to be a member!

If you want to be a member, you are always welcome, but you have to say/take the pledge that you can find on the first page 1 (first post). You do that and you are a member. You can aslo already think about a title. You can create one, just make sure it isn´t already taken or you can take one from the `List of Availabe Titles´. Which you can find at the bottom of the page Member List 2/2.

dannyta1

[3705]Aug 13, 2010
    • level: 2
    wicked

vonkie_1991

[3706]Aug 17, 2010

dannyta1 wrote:
    wicked

Hey dannyta1. If you want to be a member, you are always welcome, but you have to say/take the pledge that you can find on the first page 1 (first post). You do that and you are a member. You can aslo already think about a title. You can create one, just make sure it isn´t already taken or you can take one from the `List of Availabe Titles´. Which you can find at the bottom of the page Member List 2/2.

nightcrawler45

[3707]Aug 20, 2010
    • level: 3
    hey guys,

You should enjoy the program and not need this dodgy club. This club doesn't actually bring any greater experience to the show

Andreaz1

[3708]Aug 20, 2010
    • level: 10
    How exactly is this "dodgy"? It is a club created by fans of NCIS to express how much we like the show, no more, no less. I'm not the creator but I doubt the purpose ever was to "bring any greater experience to the show". If you don't like it, don't join it and go back to NCIS on your TV.

vonkie_1991

[3709]Aug 21, 2010

I agree with Andreaz, this is just a place to talk about anything NCIS related with other people. It's actually a lot of fun, but I guess it'snot for everyone.

tiva_mcabby5

[3710]Aug 25, 2010
    • level: 9

nightcrawler45 wrote:
    hey guys, You should enjoy the program and not need this dodgy club. This club doesn't actually bring any greater experience to the show

no need to be a hater, nightcrawler45

vonkie_1991

[3711]Sep 19, 2010

I can't wait for the new season.

Is it Tuesday yet?

baghban

[3712]Apr 6, 2011
    • level: 9
    I pledge my undying love to NCIS and all the characters contained therein. (except Ari) I will forever uphold the moral obligation of spreading the word and sharing the love of all things NCIS! I will always remember that Kate will never be gone in our little corner of the world! NCIS will be of the utmost importance to me, and will take priority over anything else in my life. I will honor the opinions of all the posters here in our NCIS family and support them in times of sadness. (ie: Kate's death) I will never say anything bad about NCIS. I promise to be loyal to NCISUFN and will forever love NCIS! If I fail to fulfil my obligations as a member *which we all know will NEVER happen*, I will run away and cry when my membership is revoked. NCIS RULES!!

GreenChristmas

[3713]Sep 15, 2011
    • level: 4
    Does anyone else think the singer on the left in this clip looks like Abby?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAFnOYNOMXc&feature=related

Peggy_Porcupine

[3715]May 8, 2012
    • level: 13

I have been a very loyal viewer of NCIS since its introduction on JAG way back when! But I haven't visited this site much since having problems with some of the 'editors' when tv.com took over tvtome.com (the original tv.com). I am so pleased to see some of my JAG friends listed among the NCIS fans - HOME!!

I gather I need to say the pledge to get my name added, so here goes:

"I pledge my undying love to NCIS and all the characters contained therein. (except Ari) I will forever uphold the moral obligation of spreading the word and sharing the love of all things NCIS! I will always remember that Kate will never be gone in our little corner of the world! NCIS will be of the utmost importance to me, and will take priority over anything else in my life. I will honour the opinions of all the posters here in our NCIS family and support them in times of sadness. (ie: Kate's death) I will never say anything bad about NCIS. I promise to be loyal to NCISUFN and will forever love NCIS! If I fail to fulfil my obligations as a member *which we all know will NEVER happen*, I will run away and cry when my membership is revoked. NCIS RULES!!"

~ Peggy_Porcupine who is really Peggy from Porcupine but when tv.com first started that name was too long

Edited on 05/08/2012 4:51am

w4u

[3716]Aug 23, 2012
    • level: 53

Hi,

I pledge my undying love to NCIS and all the characters contained therein. (except Ari) I will forever uphold the moral obligation of spreading the word and sharing the love of all things NCIS! I will always remember that Kate will never be gone in our little corner of the world! NCIS will be of the utmost importance to me, and will take priority over anything else in my life. I will honor the opinions of all the posters here in our NCIS family and support them in times of sadness. (ie: Kate's death) I will never say anything bad about NCIS. I promise to be loyal to NCISUFN and will forever love NCIS! If I fail to fulfil my obligations as a member *which we all know will NEVER happen*, I will run away and cry when my membership is revoked. NCIS RULES!!

If it is still available I wanna be Official Fly on the Wall a.k.a Discoverer of Gibbs' Boat Removal Secrets.

Countdown to season premiere date is 33 days? At least we have some new pics released by CBS.

MikeCanada66

[3717]May 8, 2013
    • level: 1
    I said the pledge! MikeCanada66 lab technician

NTMD8OR

[3718]May 15, 2013
    • level: 1

Ok I want to join and I have said the pledge but I don't know how to add something to my signature on here. Can you help?

I have picked a title that I did not find on the list. Official episode archivist. Since I do have all episodes on my computer. Including the Ice Queen and Meltdown episodes of JAG.

snattylight

[3719]Sep 26, 2013
    • level: 2

I pledge my undying love to NCIS and all the characters contained therein. (except Ari, and especially Breena Slater!!!!) I will forever uphold the moral obligation of spreading the word and sharing the love of all things NCIS! I will always remember that Kate will never be gone in our little corner of the world! NCIS will be of the utmost importance to me, and will take priority over anything else in my life. I will honor the opinions of all the posters here in our NCIS family and support them in times of sadness. (ie: Kate's death) I will never say anything bad about NCIS. I promise to be loyal to NCISUFN and will forever love NCIS! If I fail to fulfil my obligations as a member *which we all know will NEVER happen*, I will run away and cry when my membership is revoked. NCIS RULES!!

I said the pledge. Looking forward to posting here! (And sorry in advance, have a minor obsession with Breena Slater, want her to be brought back for more). NCIS for life!

Breena Slater (Michelle Pierce) -- The Monkey's Paw -- http://monkeyspawthemovie.com/