NCIS Forums

Tuesday 8:00 PM on CBSIn Season

Official 10x02 Discussion "Recovery" (spoilers)

djboy77

[1]Oct 3, 2012
    • level: 7

Apparently budgets are so tight that they had to buy CRT monitors - no longer produced - on eBay. Or the government stockpiled them half a decade ago. I was hoping they'd give the set a freshen-up.

It's a bit of a trope, the killer being Tony's love interest. The suspect list should always be written up as:

1. Whoever Tony's interested in.
    2. The co-worker.
    3. The spouse, bf or gf.

That'll get about 90% of them.

Abby's brother looks massively like her.

Edited on 10/03/2012 9:41am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

danharr

[2]Oct 3, 2012
    • level: 45

Man Abby's geeky kid act is getting old episode was standard fare and why was Tony hot for that chick? Not his usual supermodel fare at all.

mysteriousopal

[3]Oct 4, 2012
    • level: 29
    It was okay, liked the shrink guy. Otherwise, nothing remarkable about this episode imho.

BTRAV

[4]Oct 4, 2012
    • level: 27
    Yeah Steve Valentine is a good actor.

mnementh01

[5]Oct 4, 2012
    • level: 16
    danharr wrote:

Man Abby's geeky kid act is getting old episode was standard fare and why was Tony hot for that chick? Not his usual supermodel fare at all.

Yep!

Got to agree with the above.

Abby's little girl act was fine for a couple of seasons but it's getting seriously boring, now.

The only good thing is that she's so in love with her personna, that she'll probably never make any babies, so the insanity will die with her.

However, if she wants to do the whole Marylin Munroe thing again, I for one will definitely NOT object. Hubba Hubba!!!

The hassle I have with Tony is the writers continual BS, Re. the Tiva situation.

Massive hype about the elevator scene, when all that really happened was that he brushed a lock of hair back behind her ear.

BIG WHOOP!

If there IS to be any Tiva action this season, Tony, IMHO, must be seen to start acting his age instead of like a little boy and stop chasing everything in (or out) of a skirt.

Kaya112345

[6]Oct 8, 2012
    • level: 6

[/QUOTE] Massive hype about the elevator scene, when all that really happened was that he brushed a lock of hair back behind her ear. BIG WHOOP! If there IS to be any Tiva action this season, Tony, IMHO, must be seen to start acting his age instead of like a little boy and stop chasing everything in (or out) of a skirt.[/QUOTE]

I completely agree. Tony had more depth and maturity in the first four seasons. Now, it's like the writers have gotten lazy and made him the jester character. After everything Tony has been through, I refuse to believe that the goof off/frat boy persona that was so clearly an act in the early seasons has now become his true personality. To me, in the firstfour or five seasons it was hinted very strongly that Tony hid behind a mask to keeppeople, with the exception of Gibbs and Abby, from getting too close. I have many more issues with the way the writers have chosen to start dealing with Tony, or not dealing with himas the case may be, but I'm going to end my mini rant here.Also, why has he aged almost twenty years in ten years?