NCIS Forums

Tuesday 8:00 PM on CBSIn Season

Page Not Found discussion

BTRAV

[1]Apr 9, 2014
    • level: 27

Too bad Delilah is going away, but we'll see if they can make long distance work. I'm rooting for them. The scene with Ducky and Palmer in the hospital was funny, and that girl was the pianist from High School Musical. It was nice to see her too. Not sure what to think about them suddenly talking about Kort so much. Is he going to come back or something? It's not like he's the only other CIA agent they've ever worked with or come across besides this new guy. Another way that he is not like Kort is that Kort was only ever acting under orders, never pulling s**t like this on his own. Also, he acts like and openly admits to being a "worm" because he probably can't have people getting too close to him.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

misskitty70

[2]Apr 10, 2014
    • level: 1
    I did not like this episode. It was confusing and I believe, written or changed last minute to write off the Delilah character. A lot of different forums have views, which I agree with, that Delilah and McGee have/had no chemistry together. This might explain Delilah's 'even for TV MIRACULOUS healing time' for her injuries and promotion a WEEK after returning to work'!!!

Having them stay in a 'long distance' relationship with Tim giving her his key just leaves WRITERS a reason not to give McGee any type a personal relationship. I hope they listen to fans and break this FLAT relationship soon and give him a NORMAL WOMAN (not goth, not a murderer.. ) that is there in the flesh for him!

misskitty70

[3]Apr 10, 2014
    • level: 1
    I also agree with others that it was nice not seeing much of Bishop. While it takes time to get used to a new character... I see the show being cancelled long before I get used to her. If she were a 'male probie' she would have gotten the side 'head smack' at least 10 times an episode by now! Why oh why does GIBBS put up with her?