NCIS Forums

Tuesday 8:00 PM on CBSIn Season

Question and Answer thread: Please ask questions here

  • Avatar of Leesidge

    Leesidge

    [4861]Jan 28, 2012
    • member since: 10/29/06
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 31

    Did a NCIS marathon (well Season 5 marathon anyways) and I think Damon Werth should make a come back Laughing

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of malcf

    malcf

    [4862]Feb 17, 2012
    • member since: 02/17/12
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 1

    Anybody think of a good reason why Dr Mallard's model of Mallard on his office wall has its tender on back to front? Just and idle thought. At the end of series 9, "Thirst"

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of GuidoAdshead

    GuidoAdshead

    [4863]Feb 21, 2012
    • member since: 11/21/11
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 32
    What's happening to the show ? It's a though their is no-one at the helm,and we as fans are meant to believe
    this is the number 1 show.... Somehow we're being taken for fools.Be careful CBS or you'll lose the NCIS fan
    base...!!!!!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of tivalicious

    tivalicious

    [4864]Feb 26, 2012
    • member since: 03/11/09
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 236

    I'm wondering why people don't post here as much as they used to. NCIS is No.1 in the US and also here in Germany. Still there is not much fan talk here. Missing it!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of JorisBelier

    JorisBelier

    [4865]Feb 29, 2012
    • member since: 11/05/10
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 2

    What did McGee mean with: "Tony will like it, it gives him new competition?"

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Sp3kkie

    Sp3kkie

    [4866]Feb 29, 2012
    • member since: 06/17/10
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 48

    You didn't hear that right? He said it gives him less competition

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Leesidge

    Leesidge

    [4867]Mar 2, 2012
    • member since: 10/29/06
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 31

    Just watching The West Wing with Mark Harmon guest staring as a Secret Service Agent. I think Alison Janney should be a guest star on NCIS their on screen chemistry is buzzing!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of psibabe

    psibabe

    [4868]Mar 29, 2012
    • member since: 12/21/06
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 7

    Have the writers forgotten about Abby being adopted? They brought it up earlier in the season, but since then there's been nothing, not even one mention of it. Abby only told Gibbs but it would be reasonable that she would use her computer skills to try to search for her birth parents and share with Gibbs anything she found out. Did that plotline get bad reviews or something that might make the writers decide to just drop it?


    I don't see it as something they would use as a season cliffhanger, but given this season's eps so far, I guess anything is possible.:.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of rui_gm1

    rui_gm1

    [4869]May 16, 2012
    • member since: 05/16/12
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 1
    Hi NCIS_obsessed

    I have a question about the episode 9.21 "Rekindled", I don't know if you can help me. When Gibbs identify Plimpton as being on of the Phantom 8, Ziva says that "two of this men were murdered in the last nine months" and Gibbs correct the number to three, crossing Lathan and Levin on the foto. Shouldn't Ziva say "three men" and Gibbs correcting her to four. Why aren't they counting the death of Felix Wright?

    Thank you

    rui_gm1
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of roxylou

    roxylou

    [4870]May 26, 2012
    • member since: 05/25/12
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 2

    How do I find out what the music is that they play in episodes? Specifically the finale, Sans Voir.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Witleeys72

    Witleeys72

    [4871]May 28, 2012
    • member since: 01/08/06
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 28

    Sorry for posting my question in the wrong place. I want to find out the answer so I will ask again.


    On NCIS, they use the word "simpify" (not sure of spelling). Is this an acronym or a word and what does it mean? Since I've heard the word used on the show, I have also heard it used elsewhere. It's driving me nuts. I've even tried to Google the word with no luck. Anyone know?


    Thanks a bunch all!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of CharlieRJ

    CharlieRJ

    [4872]May 30, 2012
    • member since: 07/12/07
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 3

    Witleeys72


    They say "Semper Fi" it´s Latin for "Always Faithful" and It is the motto of the Marine Corps. Best Regards. Carlos Otto

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of migssantiago

    migssantiago

    [4873]Jun 12, 2012
    • member since: 11/10/11
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 1

    any body will he ncis season 10 will air on tv can wait to watch it

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of GuidoAdshead

    GuidoAdshead

    [4874]Jun 14, 2012
    • member since: 11/21/11
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 32

    I know that this may have been talked about before,but can I make it clear that the U.S.Marines were not the first Army to use ''Semper Fidelis'' as their
    motto.It was first used by the English Army in the reign of Elizabeth I. and they were formed in the City of Exeter in Devon.For further proof look it up in
    Wikipedia......!!!! I'm somewhat annoyed at the lack of knowledge some users don't have and the fact that the U.S.(seem to) have the monopoly on everything,where by,if truth be told,the U.S. don't.The Internet is a useful tool,but some people don't or won't use it to find information,etc,etc...!!Wink

    Edited on 06/15/2012 2:45pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of lynna12000

    lynna12000

    [4876]Jun 18, 2012
    • member since: 01/19/08
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 2,437
    GuidoAdshead wrote:

    I know that this may have been talked about before,but can I make it clear that the U.S.Marines were not the first Army to use ''Semper Fidelis'' as their
    motto.It was first used by the English Army in the reign of Elizabeth I. and they were formed in the City of Exeter in Devon.For further proof look it up in
    Wikipedia......!!!! I'm somewhat annoyed at the lack of knowledge some users don't have and the fact that the U.S.(seem to) have the monopoly on everything,where by,if truth be told,the U.S. don't.The Internet is a useful tool,but some people don't or won't use it to find information,etc,etc...!!Wink



    It isn't unusual for people, American and otherwise, to not be familiar with Latin. That language is no longer part of a standard school curriculum.

    As for knowledge of history; the average person is only concerned with what has happened during their lifetime. Anything else doesn't seem relevant.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of BTRAV

    BTRAV

    [4877]Jun 25, 2012
    • member since: 06/20/05
    • level: 27
    • rank: Shark Jumper
    • posts: 8,200
    lynna12000 wrote:
    GuidoAdshead wrote:

    I know that this may have been talked about before,but can I make it clear that the U.S.Marines were not the first Army to use ''Semper Fidelis'' as their
    motto.It was first used by the English Army in the reign of Elizabeth I. and they were formed in the City of Exeter in Devon.For further proof look it up in
    Wikipedia......!!!! I'm somewhat annoyed at the lack of knowledge some users don't have and the fact that the U.S.(seem to) have the monopoly on everything,where by,if truth be told,the U.S. don't.The Internet is a useful tool,but some people don't or won't use it to find information,etc,etc...!!Wink



    It isn't unusual for people, American and otherwise, to not be familiar with Latin. That language is no longer part of a standard school curriculum.

    As for knowledge of history; the average person is only concerned with what has happened during their lifetime. Anything else doesn't seem relevant.

    And yet most history classes I've been in start in the stone age and don't even make it past WWII before the school year ends. Of course they don't cover every little detail, but still.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of marenlll

    marenlll

    [4878]Jun 26, 2012
    • member since: 06/26/12
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 2

    I love NCIS and I love Tiva!



    IMPORTANT QUESTION:



    In which episode does Tony throw a pen at Ziva
    because he thinks she´s sleeping and she catches the pen and throws it in the board behind Tony?



    Please tell me!


    I was laughing so hard and had to watch that scene about ten times but now I can´t find it anymore.


    Does somebody know it?



    thanks ))


    marenlll

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of marenlll

    marenlll

    [4879]Jun 26, 2012
    • member since: 06/26/12
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 2

    Leesidge wrote:


    Did a NCIS marathon (well Season 5 marathon anyways) and I think Damon Werth should make a come back



    D me too. He is so hot!


    IMPORTANT QUESTION:


    In which episode does Tony throw a pen at Ziva because he thinks she´s sleeping and she catches the pen and throws it in the board behind Tony? Please tell me! I was laughing so hard and had to watch that scene about ten times but now I can´t find it anymore.


    Does somebody know it? thanks ) marenlll

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of lynna12000

    lynna12000

    [4880]Dec 4, 2012
    • member since: 01/19/08
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 2,437
    Any chance that the Moderator(s) will remove those obnoxious Redskins advertisment threads. I don't have anything against football; but this is not a sports forum.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.