NCIS Forums

Tuesday 8:00 PM on CBSIn Season

Question and Answer thread: Please ask questions here

Leesidge

[4861]Jan 28, 2012
    • level: 6

Did a NCIS marathon (well Season 5 marathon anyways) and I think Damon Werth should make a come back Laughing

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

malcf

[4862]Feb 17, 2012
    • level: 1

Anybody think of a good reason why Dr Mallard's model of Mallard on his office wall has its tender on back to front? Just and idle thought. At the end of series 9, "Thirst"

GuidoAdshead

[4863]Feb 21, 2012
    • level: 3
    What's happening to the show ? It's a though their is no-one at the helm,and we as fans are meant to believe
    this is the number 1 show.... Somehow we're being taken for fools.Be careful CBS or you'll lose the NCIS fan
    base...!!!!!

tivalicious

[4864]Feb 26, 2012
    • level: 5

I'm wondering why people don't post here as much as they used to. NCIS is No.1 in the US and also here in Germany. Still there is not much fan talk here. Missing it!

JorisBelier

[4865]Feb 29, 2012
    • level: 4

What did McGee mean with: "Tony will like it, it gives him new competition?"

Sp3kkie

[4866]Feb 29, 2012
    • level: 7

You didn't hear that right? He said it gives him less competition

Leesidge

[4867]Mar 2, 2012

Just watching The West Wing with Mark Harmon guest staring as a Secret Service Agent. I think Alison Janney should be a guest star on NCIS their on screen chemistry is buzzing!

psibabe

[4868]Mar 29, 2012
    • level: 9

Have the writers forgotten about Abby being adopted? They brought it up earlier in the season, but since then there's been nothing, not even one mention of it. Abby only told Gibbs but it would be reasonable that she would use her computer skills to try to search for her birth parents and share with Gibbs anything she found out. Did that plotline get bad reviews or something that might make the writers decide to just drop it?

I don't see it as something they would use as a season cliffhanger, but given this season's eps so far, I guess anything is possible.:.

rui_gm1

[4869]May 16, 2012
    Hi NCIS_obsessed

I have a question about the episode 9.21 "Rekindled", I don't know if you can help me. When Gibbs identify Plimpton as being on of the Phantom 8, Ziva says that "two of this men were murdered in the last nine months" and Gibbs correct the number to three, crossing Lathan and Levin on the foto. Shouldn't Ziva say "three men" and Gibbs correcting her to four. Why aren't they counting the death of Felix Wright?

Thank you

rui_gm1

roxylou

[4870]May 26, 2012

How do I find out what the music is that they play in episodes? Specifically the finale, Sans Voir.

Witleeys72

[4871]May 28, 2012

Sorry for posting my question in the wrong place. I want to find out the answer so I will ask again.

On NCIS, they use the word "simpify" (not sure of spelling). Is this an acronym or a word and what does it mean? Since I've heard the word used on the show, I have also heard it used elsewhere. It's driving me nuts. I've even tried to Google the word with no luck. Anyone know?

Thanks a bunch all!

CharlieRJ

[4872]May 30, 2012

Witleeys72

They say "Semper Fi" it´s Latin for "Always Faithful" and It is the motto of the Marine Corps. Best Regards. Carlos Otto

migssantiago

[4873]Jun 12, 2012

any body will he ncis season 10 will air on tv can wait to watch it

GuidoAdshead

[4874]Jun 14, 2012

I know that this may have been talked about before,but can I make it clear that the U.S.Marines were not the first Army to use ''Semper Fidelis'' as their
    motto.It was first used by the English Army in the reign of Elizabeth I. and they were formed in the City of Exeter in Devon.For further proof look it up in
    Wikipedia......!!!! I'm somewhat annoyed at the lack of knowledge some users don't have and the fact that the U.S.(seem to) have the monopoly on everything,where by,if truth be told,the U.S. don't.The Internet is a useful tool,but some people don't or won't use it to find information,etc,etc...!!Wink

Edited on 06/15/2012 2:45pm

lynna12000

[4876]Jun 18, 2012
    • level: 21
    GuidoAdshead wrote:

I know that this may have been talked about before,but can I make it clear that the U.S.Marines were not the first Army to use ''Semper Fidelis'' as their
    motto.It was first used by the English Army in the reign of Elizabeth I. and they were formed in the City of Exeter in Devon.For further proof look it up in
    Wikipedia......!!!! I'm somewhat annoyed at the lack of knowledge some users don't have and the fact that the U.S.(seem to) have the monopoly on everything,where by,if truth be told,the U.S. don't.The Internet is a useful tool,but some people don't or won't use it to find information,etc,etc...!!Wink

It isn't unusual for people, American and otherwise, to not be familiar with Latin. That language is no longer part of a standard school curriculum.

As for knowledge of history; the average person is only concerned with what has happened during their lifetime. Anything else doesn't seem relevant.

BTRAV

[4877]Jun 25, 2012
    • level: 27
    lynna12000 wrote:
    GuidoAdshead wrote:

It isn't unusual for people, American and otherwise, to not be familiar with Latin. That language is no longer part of a standard school curriculum.

As for knowledge of history; the average person is only concerned with what has happened during their lifetime. Anything else doesn't seem relevant.

And yet most history classes I've been in start in the stone age and don't even make it past WWII before the school year ends. Of course they don't cover every little detail, but still.

marenlll

[4878]Jun 26, 2012

I love NCIS and I love Tiva!

IMPORTANT QUESTION:

In which episode does Tony throw a pen at Ziva
    because he thinks she´s sleeping and she catches the pen and throws it in the board behind Tony?

Please tell me!

I was laughing so hard and had to watch that scene about ten times but now I can´t find it anymore.

Does somebody know it?

thanks ))

marenlll

marenlll

[4879]Jun 26, 2012

Leesidge wrote:

Did a NCIS marathon (well Season 5 marathon anyways) and I think Damon Werth should make a come back

D me too. He is so hot!

IMPORTANT QUESTION:

In which episode does Tony throw a pen at Ziva because he thinks she´s sleeping and she catches the pen and throws it in the board behind Tony? Please tell me! I was laughing so hard and had to watch that scene about ten times but now I can´t find it anymore.

Does somebody know it? thanks ) marenlll

lynna12000

[4880]Dec 4, 2012
    • level: 21
    Any chance that the Moderator(s) will remove those obnoxious Redskins advertisment threads. I don't have anything against football; but this is not a sports forum.