NCIS Forums

Tuesday 8:00 PM on CBSBetween Seasons

Question and Answer thread: Please ask questions here

LovesZiva

[4881]Dec 11, 2012
    • level: 5

On the train home watching NCIS eps on my computer to keep me entertained and watching, " Kill Ari" made me curious about something. Did Ari actually care for Ziva and loved her as a sister or was it just ruse? Did Cote or the director/writers say anything about that?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

kingneo195

[4882]Dec 15, 2012
    • level: 1

Hello All,

Last week episode, Gibbs ex wife was interrogated by Dinozzo; and she said something like

",,,,,, agent KROFF (or something like that)" and it seems to irritate him a lot.

Does Agent KROFF have some special meaning ?

Thanks.

crimegirl12

[4883]Dec 17, 2012
    • level: 5
    [QUOTE="psibabe"]

Have the writers forgotten about Abby being adopted? They brought it up earlier in the season, but since then there's been nothing, not even one mention of it. Abby only told Gibbs but it would be reasonable that she would use her computer skills to try to search for her birth parents and share with Gibbs anything she found out. Did that plotline get bad reviews or something that might make the writers decide to just drop it?

I don't see it as something they would use as a season cliffhanger, but given this season's eps so far, I guess anything is possible.:.

[/QUOTE They do mention it in the second episode of the tenth season. I don't think they let it go. I think they were trying to see how they could fit it inwith the show. I just hope we see more of abby's brother.

Dec1964

[4884]Dec 22, 2012
    • level: 32

I cant remember what i posted her?

smileystar

[4885]Jun 6, 2013
    • level: 1
    I don't care who leave or stay as long as they continue to show interesting episode ach season Iit's fine with me.

snattylight

[4886]Sep 19, 2013
    • level: 2

My question is: why don't they bring Breena Slater back for more episodes?

I know she was a minor character but I loved watching Breena, Jimmy Palmer's girlfriend. Unless I'm missing something, she's only been in 4 episodes, and I really wish they'd bring her back for more.

The actress, Michelle Pierce, has done some other guest work in shows like CSI and Desperate Housewives. I also saw a trailer recently for a movie she's in called The Monkey's Paw that looks pretty cool: http://monkeyspawthemovie.com/. I'm excited to see her in these projects, but I really wish they'd bring her back for more NCIS!!!!

So I'm not sure if this is really a question you'll have an answer for, but I just wanted to throw it out there. Thank you!

AddictedtoNCIS

[4887]Dec 13, 2013
    • level: 2
    "agent coif" as in a fancy hair style - coif

BTRAV

[4888]Jan 15, 2014
    • level: 27

"Double Back" - Gibbs has more rules? Abby quoted Rule 52: "Give people space when they get off the elevator." So 40-50 are for emergencies, 51 was because he was wrong, and now I guess we're adding on whatever he feels like?

Edited on 01/17/2014 5:16am