TV.com will be making changes to the Private Message system the week of Jan 26, 2015. For more information click here

NCIS Forums

Tuesday 8:00 PM on CBSIn Season

Revenge discussion

LovesZiva

[1]Apr 30, 2013
    • level: 5

:
    Against orders from Homeland Security, the NCIS team continues their manhunt for the elusive Bodnar.

Very interesting episode. Bodnar claims to have nothing to do with the Iranians death which increases suspicion maybe Bodnar was setup by someone (Mossad?) for Eli's death as well. I feel there is still more to this story..... Next week looks like some hot shot who wants to make a name for himself in taking down one of the best will be going after the team next week.

Edited on 04/30/2013 7:01pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

blueskittle

[2]Apr 30, 2013
    • level: 10
    Not sure if I believe Bodnar didn't kill Eli and Jackie. Feel let down by this episode Tive wise, the show runners always do this. They have a major moment then its forgoten in the next episode. Next week just looks like NCIS's methods are being questioned.

LovesZiva

[3]Apr 30, 2013
    • level: 5

I have no doubts that Bodnar was behind Eli's killing. But, maybe it was a part of a bigger operation that unknowing to Bodnar, he was the fall guy for NCIS to target. Maybe it was a Mossad operation, maybe it was a coup of the new director of Mossad( she already shown us how shady she can be), etc. The fact Bodnar told Ziva that not everything seemed to be the way it was and the fact he denied killing the Iranian( though not Eli) seems fishy to me.

BTRAV

[4]May 1, 2013
    • level: 27
    Yeah we may find out or we may not. And while we didn't get much Tiva from this one, thank God we still got a kick-ass Ziva fight scene taking Bodnar down. Everyone staring at her was priceless!

I've seen enough green and blue screens to be able to tell that his Central Park background was faked. But it is Sakura Matsuri time (or was).