1. Did Michael kill Adam in Self-Defense or Accident?
2. Since Michael got arrested at End of Episode, is it because of Obstruction of Justice?
3. Since Michael got arrested at End of Episode, is it because Michael should've told NCIS that (He Killed Adam in Self-Defense) or (He Accidentally Killed Adam)?
4. At Beginning of this Episode, if Michael told NCIS the Truth, then would they Actually release Michael?
5. Since Michael got Arrested in the Ending, is it because Michael confessed to Gambling?
6. After Adam knocked over atleast 1 Table, did Michael still accept Money for Recruiting Players?
7. If Michael accepted Money for Recruiting Players or If Michael refused to accept that Particular Money, then did Any of the Players win Money in Gambling?
Edited 3 total times.