NCIS Forums

Tuesday 8:00 PM on CBSIn Season

***Spoilers***

NCIS_obsessed

[1]Dec 10, 2005
    • level: 18
    Hey fellow posters!
    This thread is dedicated to posting spoilers HERE. That way people can choose to read them and not accidentally bump into them...u can post any you've found or just read the ones I put up. It's up to u, just be nice to the other posters
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

SAgent_Salima

[2]Dec 10, 2005
    • level: 16
    I got this schedual off

3.11 Model Behavior 12/13/05
    RPT 3. 1 Kill Ari, Part I 12/20/05
    RPT 3. 2 Kill Ari, Part II 12/20/05
    RPT 3. 5 Switch 12/27/05
    RPT 3. 4 Silver War 01/03/06

CAn u believe no ncis (cept for repeats) over the christmas break!

Some backgroud info n model behavior

Airing Tuesday, Dec. 13, at 8 p.m. ET, "Model Behavior" is a take-off on UPN's hit reality show "America's Next Top Model," as it sees the NCIS team investigating the death of a competitor in a show called "Boot Camp Babes," being shot on the Marine base at Quantico.

Dina_81

[3]Dec 11, 2005
    • level: 3
    3.14 also Ep 60 - Light Sleeper

Gibbs' & Co. investigate when two Korean Marine wives are killed. The suspects include the husbands, a third wife and a shop owner.

Spoiler from http://ncisspecialops.proboards29.com/index.cgi?board=case&action=display&thread=1133976540

NCIS_obsessed

[4]Dec 11, 2005
    ugh-I want NCIS during break
    Oh well, there's not much we can do...

I luv spoilerfix.com
    Here's ur fix, enjoy
    11/07 - Episode 3.11 - Model Behavior (fka "Artificial Reality") [Airing December 13]: A reality tv show is taping Model Boot Camp at Quantico, and one of the models turns up dead. Gibbs won't let Tony interview the other models of course. As always, there's more to the relationship between the models themselves, as to the reason of the death. Ziva doesn't take a liking to the models, and they take potshots at each other.

11/15 - Episode 3.12 - Deception: A female Lieutenant is abducted, and manages to make a call from the boot of the car she's transported in. Tony and Ziva go check out her house, where a rent-a-cop tries to stop them. The Lieutenant was working on a classified transport of missiles, so there was ample reason to kidnap her.

11/24 - Episode 3.13 - Boxed In: A ship loaded with illegal explosives is headed for Norfolk from Africa. Tony and Ziva are waiting for it in the harbor, but somehow they disappear. Gibbs tries to find them, together with McGee and a port official. Tony and Ziva fight their way out of captivity with Gibbs and McGee right on their tail.

SAgent_Salima

[5]Dec 11, 2005
    Wooo i really wanna see boxed in! Sounds exctiting!

U kno i also cant believe there is no ncis over the break but all those ppl who didnt record it will be able to becasye there starting from the begining of season three

NCIS_obsessed

[6]Dec 11, 2005
    Boxed in does sound exciting. I think that there is much more drama this season than the ones before!

I guess some good will come out of it, besides sometimes I like to watch the re-runs 'cause sometimes I miss stuff and re-watching helps me decide things and learn things about the show and catch things I didn't before. I guess alot of ppl think that way.

Abby_forever

[7]Dec 11, 2005
    • level: 9
    All the episodes sound very exciting. i haven't seen season three et but they are all based on at least one agent getting into serious trouble every ep. And they are sounding very character based where an entire episode focuses on them.

Abbyforever

NCIS_obsessed

[8]Dec 11, 2005
    Abby_forever wrote:
    All the episodes sound very exciting. i haven't seen season three et but they are all based on at least one agent getting into serious trouble every ep. And they are sounding very character based where an entire episode focuses on them.

Abbyforever

I find that they do focus on some characters more than others in the season 3 eps.

dropbearexpert

[9]Dec 11, 2005
    I havent seen season three, only Kill Ari 1 & 2...but after reading the episdoe summaries, there seems to be quite a lot of action happening every week, especially during especilly in recent times, for example in the space of two concurrent episodes DiNozzo was framed with murder, and then McGee killed an undercover cop...great dramatic storylines...but is it really even remotely believeable. I find it hard to belive that such an unimportant part of the Government agency would be involved in so many big cases. But maybe I have just lived in Australia for too long.

I know its television and there is a lot of imagination required, like with SVU, its hard to believe that there is a brutal rape and murder case every week, that always has a twist in the tale...

It all seems to be a massive ratings ploy...and the show may be losing its credibility, but then again ratings are the aim of the game.

Ihockey87

[10]Dec 11, 2005
    • level: 4
    Well, NCIS is usually on every week. I'll agree that these cases that are portrayed probably don't happen constantly. However, how interesting would it be if a whole episode was dedicated to Gibbs & Co. sitting at their desks doing a mountain of paperwork?

What would the drama be? "Oh crap, my pen ran out of ink!" or "Ow, a paper cut!" For an hour? Lol

mockingbird715

[11]Dec 12, 2005
    • level: 1
    "I havent seen season three, only Kill Ari 1 & 2...but after reading the episdoe summaries, there seems to be quite a lot of action happening every week, especially during especilly in recent times, for example in the space of two concurrent episodes DiNozzo was framed with murder, and then McGee killed an undercover cop...great dramatic storylines...but is it really even remotely believeable. I find it hard to belive that such an unimportant part of the Government agency would be involved in so many big cases. But maybe I have just lived in Australia for too long."

How did you see kill Ari 1&2 if you live in Australia? I live in sydney, and the only episodes I've seen after 'twilight' have been dodgy repeats of 'reveille' and 'see no evil'.

rleedham

[12]Dec 13, 2005
    • level: 25
    mockingbird715 wrote:
    How did you see kill Ari 1&2 if you live in Australia? I live in sydney, and the only episodes I've seen after 'twilight' have been dodgy repeats of 'reveille' and 'see no evil'.

I've seen all season three episodes so far and I live in Australia as well. Really you just need a bit of vital net knowledge but of course I must say torrents are illegal(generally).

NCIS_obsessed

[13]Dec 13, 2005
    Ihockey87 wrote:
    Well, NCIS is usually on every week. I'll agree that these cases that are portrayed probably don't happen constantly. However, how interesting would it be if a whole episode was dedicated to Gibbs & Co. sitting at their desks doing a mountain of paperwork?

What would the drama be? "Oh crap, my pen ran out of ink!" or "Ow, a paper cut!" For an hour? Lol

LOL-u r sooo funny Ihockey87!

*dies laughing*

SAgent_Salima

[14]Dec 13, 2005
    Ihockey87 wrote:

lol ya thats true, and soe stuff is a bit exagerated, ut hey thats what we want to see!

where do u guys get spoilers from, most of the time i dont read them but we havnt had ncis for a while #withdrawl

dropbearexpert

[15]Dec 13, 2005
    You get spoliers from www.spoilerfix.com NCIS is under the link 'Other Shows'. They really aren't spoilers, they are just episode summaries ahead of time...

I got Kill Ari 1 & 2 from Claire, miss_aeryn_parker, of this very forum, she posted a downloadable thread of the eps...I dont know if they are still active but if you rumage through the threads, you are sure to come across the thread.

I tried downloading other eps, but for the first time evr limewire let me down...oh the disappointment...but it is probably for the better anyway...

dalilone

[16]Dec 13, 2005
    • level: 29
    hmmm i still reckon that it should be tony and kate pairings... especially in Boxed In... im in Australia too... and i havent seen any thing from season three..... im waiting..

dropbearexpert

[17]Dec 14, 2005
    February will be here shortly...but not before January 22! Big Day Out...woooo hooo! And guess who's playing lil one...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!THE LIVING END!!!!!!!!!!!!

dropbearexpert

[18]Dec 14, 2005
    Oh yeah and Perth boys...End Of Fashion...

Please tell me you know who they are!!!!

Here's a hint... Oh yeah!!!

dalilone

[19]Dec 14, 2005
    • level: 29
    lol... yes i know who END OF FASHION are... they are AWESOME! and i love Oh Yeah!! w00t!!

dropbearexpert

[20]Dec 14, 2005
    Oh thank god we have recognition! Hallelujah!

Please tell me you have heard of Grinspoon!! Please...or you are going to need a very strong shield...