NCIS Forums

Tuesday 8:00 PM on CBSIn Season

Tate or Tiva ?

no1bean

[21]Dec 21, 2006
    • level: 42

thats not very nice

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Mrs_McGee

[22]Dec 21, 2006
    • level: 13
    Yeah he is very evil!

enctv

[23]Dec 21, 2006
    • level: 14

I would prefer that Tony not be with Kate or Ziva, just because Kate and Tony had a brother/sister relationship with sexual overtones, but still more sibling then lovers.  And everyone knows that Tony could not handle Ziva.  I really do like this new girl Tony's with you can see his maturity.

I do worry that he will suffer her loss becoming more like Gibbs, not that I don't think that he is not like Gibbs already or becoming more so, but to have to suffer that loss for that knowledge which was obviously painful for Gibbs. 

Oh, I love this show so much!!!!!!

N102

[24]Dec 21, 2006
    • level: 18
    Sorry,if I hurt your feelings-that was not my intention.My words were not against your ship -I think that way for every single couple in NCIS.Like my friend /Abbyforever/once said, "he /DPB/would put in a catfight before he would do a ship."That is what I tryed to say.

Mrs_McGee

[25]Dec 21, 2006
    Its ok we got what you meant Xx

laneangel

[26]Dec 21, 2006
    • level: 12
    sara_fan wrote:
    Which of these combinations do you like the best : Kate and Tony or Tony and Ziva.
    I'm a real Tate fan because I think their differences attracted them to each other and the fact that Kate tries to deny she's in love with Tony in Twilight is so cute. I don't know if you've noticed but in season 1, Kate was a lot more classy and she starts to loosen up after she's spent a year with Tony. I think she loved him unconsciously despite all his flaws because he made her live. He was able to stay positive even in th worst situations. I liked it that Tony was teasing Kate all the time, eavesdropping on her and all because it really made the show exciting, showing how much bored Kate must have been when he was intruding her privacy. But actually, I think the only reason she reproaches him his one-night-stands and all was because she was jealous of those girls. And she pretends he's immature but she's as well. Otherwise, would she have joined in the food fight and argued about a tuna fish sandwich ?
    I mean, the sweetest was in SWAK off course, when she pretended she was infected because she couldn't admit to herself that she needed him so bad ! We see all her relationship with Tony evolve and it's obviously very cute because the couple would complete each other.
    I'm not especially against Tiva, I just think they're too much alike to be a couple and now that Kate's gone, I really really really miss Kate .

I'll say Tate, there's something i just dont feel about Tiva i dont know its not against ziva or tony themselves its just i dont see them together.

sooooooophie

[27]Jan 21, 2007
    • level: 7

i like Tony/Ziva better.

i don't mind Tate, but i think that Tony and Ziva are getter together because they challenge eachothers personalities, but with tony and kate, kate kind of took all of the teasing while Ziva doesn't and she fights back, if that makes sense.

so yeah Tiva is better!!!

Sophie xxx:-)

Mrs_McGee

[28]Jan 21, 2007
    Tiva fight of witt is funny i love it!

keturah1013

[29]Jan 22, 2007
    OTP = Tony/Ziva.

sienna_luvs_tv

[30]Jan 23, 2007
    I *heart* Tate.

The way Tony talked about her, after she died (or - as I like to put it because it makes me feel better - moved to Hawaii), you can tell he had feelings for her. Also, if you have seen SWAK, you will KNOW that they had feelings for each other. All through season 2, I can name 1 Tate moment in each episode. Not so much season 1 though, although towards the end of season 1 some feelings started to develop.

NCISlvrforever

[31]Jan 29, 2007
    • level: 11
    sienna_luvs_tv wrote:
    I *heart* Tate.

The way Tony talked about her, after she died (or - as I like to put it because it makes me feel better - moved to Hawaii), you can tell he had feelings for her. Also, if you have seen SWAK, you will KNOW that they had feelings for each other. All through season 2, I can name 1 Tate moment in each episode. Not so much season 1 though, although towards the end of season 1 some feelings started to develop.

I don't see that sort of feeling in S1 and 2 between Tony and Kate-they have for me very nice friendship-but maybe I feel that way , because i have that sort of relationship with my male friends.

MrsTonyDiNozzo

[32]Jan 29, 2007
    • level: 8
    TATE .... 100000%! I loove TATE .... But I am getting semi-hooked on TIVA after starting to read "The DiNozzo Dossier" ... But I'm always gonna be a TATER!

Pauley_rox01

[33]Feb 17, 2007
    • level: 8
    im all 4 tate even though its more of a brother/sister thing. but ohwell im all 4 TATE

MrAndree

[34]Feb 17, 2007
    • level: 19
    Tiva because the other one is impossible to happen because Kate is dead.

manhattan00

[35]Feb 17, 2007
    • level: 16

MrAndree wrote:

I totally agree, Tate can only happen in Tony's dreams or fantasies.

Stefmaree

[36]Feb 17, 2007
    • level: 3

I think Kate was good with Tony but so is Ziva... Ever noticed people who should be together on TV shows never seem to get together?

NCISlvrforever

[37]Feb 17, 2007
    manhattan00 wrote:

MrAndree wrote:

I totally agree, Tate can only happen in Tony's dreams or fantasies.

I agree too.I always thought that Tony is more in this relationship than Kate-remember 2.05 "The Bone Yard":
    Tony/somehow serious/:We made a good couple, Kate.
    Kate:For The Jerry Springer Show.
    I always felt that this relationship is more like a show and less like a serious.

sienna_luvs_tv

[38]Feb 18, 2007
    Stefmaree wrote:

I think Kate was good with Tony but so is Ziva... Ever noticed people who should be together on TV shows never seem to get together?

Yeah, I agree 100%.

Unresolved Sexual Tension will be the death of me

MrAndree

[39]Feb 18, 2007
    • level: 19
    Stefmaree wrote:

Ever noticed people who should be together on TV shows never seem to get together?

I don't know. In the TV shows I watched so far they always ended up together eventually.

woodstock-chan

[40]Mar 7, 2007
    Tiva for me. I did love Kate, and miss every ounce of her brunette butt, but I have the insatiable urge to point out the obvious... she's dead. I weep.

But I really do think that Tony and Ziva would make an awesome couple, even when Kate was still around. Ziva can keep him in check with her 'sexy accent and freaky ninja skills', while
     Tony can bug the crap out of her with his random pop culture references and immaturity. The polar opposites are what makes it so cute to me.

I'm not saying I'm against Tate (I'm totally not), but I really like Tiva as a better relationship. They just open up with each other, then cover it up with a child-like barb or a sex joke or something.

My theory about Jeanne: She's an undercover spy from La Grenouille trying to take out Tony. And when she tries to kill him, Ziva will come in at the last second, explain everything to him in an angsty fashion, then put a bullet through her head. Everybody Happy!

P.S: Those pics of Tony at Ziva's apartment in 'Shalom'? Anyone wanna explain those to me? 'Cause those are kinda cool.