Tuesday 8:00 PM on CBSBetween Seasons

Tate or Tiva ?

bella-donna

[81]Jan 31, 2009
    • level: 3
    dancecutiee55 wrote:
    deannie93 wrote:

elvenhome wrote:
    Tiva Tiva Tiva Tiva Tiva Tiva Tiva Tiva Tiva Tiva Tiva Tiva!

agree!!!!! tiva is HOTTTTT

t i v a 4 e v a!!!

you guys couldn't have said it better!

I totally agree. I love that the simple phrase 'Tiva 4 eva' can express my opinion so entirely. GO TIVA! For all you Tate fans who are really unsure or angry at Tiva, I would recommend that you visit the author DrawMeASheep on fanfiction.net. Here's the link to her page: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1145030/DrawMeASheep

She has about 73 stories and most of them are Tiva. Before you judge, read some of them. If you can still argue that Tiva isn't both poignant and downright sexy, I concede. But I gotta argue that the Tiva relationship has so much more depth to it than Tate: Tony and Ziva complement each other and they help each other grow beyond the emotionally distant assassin and the commitment-phobe playboy into really touching characters...at times....other times they are childish teenagers ruled by their hormones. I may have shot myself in the foot with that last sentence, so let me explain: Tiva can be really deep and tragic, or it can be silly and fun. Tony and Kate just didn't have that kind of depth to their relationship.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

cilvi127

[82]Feb 1, 2009
    • level: 9

if somebody asked me "tate or tiva"? i really wouldn't know what to answer..each couple was perfect in it's own special way! i have been rewatching the first to seasons and i have realised that i really really miss kate!!! Kate may have been in love with Tony but it kept it all to herself and prefered ta make comments for his every behaviour. And it was very cute when they "joined together" and made fun of mcgee.. Anyway, i don't think that Tony and Kate could ever be a couple! On the other hand, Ziva was in love with tony, and this has been quite obvious in many scenes.!! everybody has noticed the way she looks at him sometimes!! Remember the bathroom scene with Kate and Tony? i really doupt if Ziva would have reacted the same way as Kate.And i don't believe that Kate would have agreed to go undercover with Tony..nevermind...i believe that Tiva could be a love couple..but Tate would continue to be friends if kate was still alive..

P.S. I REALLY REALLY MISS KATEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

msskd3987

[83]Feb 1, 2009
    • level: 3
    Tony and Ziva. I love them

NCISlvrforever

[84]Feb 2, 2009
    • level: 11
    [QUOTE="cilvi127 Kate may have been in love with Tony but it kept it all to herself and prefered ta make comments for his every behaviour. And it was very cute when they "joined together" and made fun of mcgee.. [/QUOTE]

Kate didn't take an interest in Tony's life-he was the one,who insist to tell her.Kate grew up with few older brothers-the way she acted around Tony is the same towards her brothers,who are 'practically psychotic'.Kate was too much liked an older sister for Tony.She poked fun at him-"What was it like, tonguing a guy?", "you're sweating like a pig and it's not very attractive." ...stuff like that.Not to mention, she always seemed more interested in Gibbs.I always thought Kate viewed Tony as a really annoying (but smart)brother. Tony may have thought there were personal possibilities there, but I don't think the idea ever entered Kate's mind, to be honest.

Ziva,on the other hand.....the moment she leaned on Tony's desk I felt in love with her .She really gets Tony.Her persona suggests that she could not give a darn what Tony thinks and that rocks his world to the core. And yes, as they have gotten to know each other, it is obvious that she does care deeply for him. However, unlike Kate, she see right through Tony, and he knows it.

WraithCommander

[85]Feb 2, 2009
    • level: 2
    Ativa. Abby, Tony, and Ziva.

britishmenrule

[86]Feb 3, 2009
    • level: 6
    I like Tiva. Tony and Kate were more like brother and sister, they love each other, just not in a romantic way. Tony and Ziva just seem to belong together.

alymax

[87]Feb 16, 2009
    • level: 7

Definitely Tiva.

Kate is too uptight for Tony, and can't hang loose. Ziva, on the other hand, gets Tony, and fights back at his puns, which clearly astounds him. I really think they are great for eachother, and in every scene they're together, they always give eachother a look that's hard to forget. Plus, Kate was easy to give into for Tony to bully her, but Ziva could just fight back, so it's more amusing for Tony .

BrittyChicky123

[88]Feb 17, 2009
    • level: 8

I would have to go with TIVA.

I liked Kate but I do not think she was right for Tony at all. Ziva is way better for him. I love Tiva but I do not want anything to happen right now. Ziva is tougher than Kate and I like that. She actually stands up to Tony when he, well, does his jokes on h. I love all the scenes they are in together. I love them over all. Over all Ziva is mich better.

Ziva and Tony Rock!

Edited on 02/17/2009 12:35pm

ncisluver33

[89]Mar 16, 2009
    • level: 6

im a die hard tiva fan plus for me not to get anyone affended at all but i always found kate verry annoying but part of that reason might be that i watched this show scince right after ziva came on so i couldnt imagine it without ziva but i can see why some people like tate but i could never see them as a couple after watching seasons 1 and 2 it looks more like gibbs likes kate but tate seems more like a brother sister relationsship

i can only see tiva because they seem to click so well and like some other peeps have said they balance eachother out

they flirt all the time so its pretty much obviouse that they like eachother and i mean has anyone noticed how jelouse ziva gets when tony is with that french lady. so for me its tiva all the way

i hope they get togther at the end of season 6 or at the end of the show at least

ncis rules

Swansearat

[90]Mar 21, 2009
    • level: 4
    Well i've only seen from the 2nd season on, but, even in that one season with Kate in it, i never really saw Kate and Tony connect the same way that Tony and Ziva do. And i absolotley love how Tony and Ziva flirt with each other all the time (not so much so far this season, but were only up to 'Bounce' here in Oz, so...). I also love how well they work together, they know what the others thinking, and i love how they rip off McGee somtimes, and then Ziva just turns on Tony, funny stuff.

Frenz9

[91]Mar 22, 2009
    • level: 10
    Im a massive fan of Kate and Tony, wish Kate could have stayed on another season or 2, but i do like Ziva too

NCISlvrforever

[92]May 31, 2009
    • level: 11
    I would have to go with Tony/Ziva if I had to pick. I think in the years of Kate, Tony was just a little too far out of her league.When Kate was around I still saw him as being more childish. With Ziva he acts the way more mature.

qirjanran

[93]May 31, 2009
    gotta go with tiva! i will admit, i only started from watching from s3 so i went back and watched s1 & s2 so i could actually know kate's character and her relationship with dinozzo... and to me, it was purely brother-sister-ly. i think they mentioned kate had older brothers and it felt like that's exactly how her banter with tony [and even mcgee] was like. there was never that extra second of staring or that spark or inneundo that tony and ziva's screentime together seems to have!

hex_fan_999

[94]May 31, 2009
    Tiva all the way!!! Ziva and ony are so cute together. I thought they should get together when they first met in Kill Ari (1).

dani6808

[95]Jun 3, 2009
    • level: 4
    Haha, everyone has made really great points!!!!!
    First off- I MISS KATE!
    As for "Tate or Tiva"....I'd say Tiva. I love Kate...more than Ziva. It just always seemed like more of a brother/sister thing between Tate. I dont know..I have a hard time with all the ships..cuz the NCIS team just seems like more of a family than a relationship thing. Which is why I HATE when ppl bring up Gabby....their relationship is so more father/daughter than anything else!
    Haha, no offence to ANYONE!

yestotiva

[96]Jun 4, 2009
    • level: 1

It's gotta be Tiva. There was chemistry there from the moment they met. It's always been not a question of "if" but a question of "when" they will finally be a couple. That wasn't true with Kate. I agree with everyone that thinks Tony and Kate were much more brother and sister. The teasing they did had no sexual undertone as it does with Tiva.

But then again, my screen name said it all.

Jenn

qirjanran

[97]Jun 4, 2009
    yestotiva wrote:

It's gotta be Tiva. There was chemistry there from the moment they met. It's always been not a question of "if" but a question of "when" they will finally be a couple. That wasn't true with Kate. I agree with everyone that thinks Tony and Kate were much more brother and sister. The teasing they did had no sexual undertone as it does with Tiva.

But then again, my screen name said it all.

Jenn

hehe, yes, your screen name makes your position clear. hence, i love it! and i do agree. like you said, the tony and kate teasing always seemed nothing but brother-sister-like, i never once felt a hint of "ooh, they'd be good together" or "JUST KISS HER ALREADY!" like i do nearly every single dang time tony and ziva lock eyes!

andddd, like you said, i completely agree that it's only a matter of when instead of if with those two! we just have to hold on!

BiGNCISfan

[98]Jun 6, 2009
    • level: 8
    TIVA :p
    Tony and Ziva are awesome, ever since "having phone sex?" was said, i've loved Tiva They have super chemistry that you can't get with other pairings i think. I do really really miss Kate, but tate were to brother/sister like than coupley ...

alymax

[99]Jun 6, 2009
    I'm a hundred percent Tiva shipper!! But everything I've been watching recently has sasha alexander in it. The reruns (of course!), Mission Impossible 3, and He's Just Not That Into You. It's starting to creep me outttt

qirjanran

[100]Jun 6, 2009
    alymax wrote:
    I'm a hundred percent Tiva shipper!! But everything I've been watching recently has sasha alexander in it. The reruns (of course!), Mission Impossible 3, and He's Just Not That Into You. It's starting to creep me outttt

haha, yeah, i watched he's just not that into you and she was in it and in yes man lol. she just seems to be have small roles in movies so i keep seeing her! and then i did go back and watch s1 & s2 to finally get a reading on kate's character and i did like her. i wonder why sasha alexander wanted off the show? i think i read somewhere she was pregnant @ the time?