NCIS Forums

Tuesday 8:00 PM on CBSBetween Seasons

The next Season...!Possible spoiler alert to 09/24.

GuidoAdshead

[1]May 17, 2012
    • level: 3

I know Season 9. has just run it's course of 24 Episodes,but does anyone know when we can expect a 10th Season to start,and if you do know have you any little 'tit-bits' of gossip about what we can expect to happen in this 10th Season.The reason I ask is that having watched 09/1-24 and it finshed so
    dramatically (Gibbs & Abby in forensics)(Tony & Ziva looked trapped in a lift)(McGee on his way out of the squad room having copied computer files) and the best scene was acted by David ''Ducky'' McCullum (waiting for Jimmy Palmer I presume) on the beach when he gets a phone call and midway he acts out as though he was having a heart attack ..... Thennothing,it was a very tense and superbly written/directed/acted out final episode.This was a case of a job well done.... So if anyone knows when we cansee how they'll pick up the pieces from 09/24 ending.. Let us all know please.[Sorry if I've let you in to some details of the end of Season 9.]Oh Vance was on his way to MTAC after telling McGee to get out.So long as the team are all back for Season
    10.Who's injured I don't know,but I reckon Ducky is back from death's grip,McGee yes injured as are Gibbs & Abby.Tony not so much but Ziva is possibly
    helped to recovery by Tony.Who know's CBS might just be giving us our 'TIVA' loving moments.I can dream/hope at least......lol

Edited on 05/22/2012 3:09am
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

DaniellePaque

[2]May 17, 2012
    • level: 2

I don't have any specific dates, but they were renewed. Usually they start their season on time with the other networks around the second or third week of September.

DaniellePaque

[3]May 17, 2012

Oh and the finale was very well done! I can't wait for September.

dblackga

[4]May 19, 2012
    • level: 11

Actually, McGee wasn't in the lab -- he was upstairs in the office, and got caught in the blast of the big picture window overlooking the Navy Yard.

mariannanic

[5]May 20, 2012
    • level: 9
    dblackga wrote:

Actually, McGee wasn't in the lab -- he was upstairs in the office, and got caught in the blast of the big picture window overlooking the Navy Yard.

That's true! I think of all the crew he is in more danger than the others.

authorsue

[6]May 20, 2012

McGee was coming from his desk toward the elevators. Vance was still upstairs, heading for MTAC(?),when he yelled at McGee to get out. We watched McGeefly backwards in the blast.

I wonder if we're going to get a new NCIS office? Was this one destroyed? Orjust damaged? In slow-mo, it looks like all the regulars survived. Not sure about Ducky, but you never know. Still, he is one of the most popular characters. I really don't see him leaving.

Authorsue

MsBoonzie

[7]Aug 19, 2012
    • level: 10

The season 10 premiere will air on September 25th and all the characters will be back. The episode will start off with a flashback on what happened two hours after the bomb exploded (in the elevator, where Tony and Ziva were located when the bomb exploded).
    Glasberg said that they will dig deeper into Tony and Ziva's relationship, so all us Tiva-fans are really hoping for the awaited kiss.