NCIS Forums

Tuesday 8:00 PM on CBSBetween Seasons

Tony and Ziva - Elevator (Season 10)

MsBoonzie

[1]Aug 11, 2012
    • level: 10

Okay, so according to some thing's I've read and heard over the past few weeks, season 10 will open with a continuance of the scene where Tony and Ziva get trapped in the elevator. The only things I know is that they might dig deeper into Tony and Ziva's relationship and that Michael Weatherly had to use a stunt double.
    I'm hoping, baaadly, for a deep, emotional conversation which, at the end, results in the big kiss we've all been waiting for.
    What do you know about the season 10 opening scene and what do you think will happen? Discuss!

Edited on 08/11/2012 8:16pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

B_craggs

[2]Sep 17, 2012
    • level: 2

I'm hoping for the same thing, but I'm doubtful, if only to quell my own rising hopes for a Tiva get together. It would be freaking fantastic. But we've had several episodes with similar situations in which nothing occurs between the two of them.

I think that the two of them are going to argue as they always do when they get into trouble. I also think after they've argued for a moment about how the heck they're going to get out they are going to start talking and connect, as they always do when they are in trouble. What I'm hoping is for a romantic feel creep into their conversation. That would require both of them to put down their guards, and as most of us know its like asking them to have their teeth pulled without any anesthetic. But, God, it would be nice, right?

mysteriousopal

[3]Oct 4, 2012
    • level: 29
    Sadly and obviously they didn't go the romantic route with these two. But c'mon, how long do they want to drag that out? Either make some progress in their relationship or leave it be altogether.

MsBoonzie

[4]Oct 9, 2012
    • level: 10

Apparently, they're getting together this season. I don't know when, but I've read something about an upcoming episode in November or something were they share a special moment.
    I'm really, really hoping that these things I keep reading are true. I hate getting my hopes up like this, it makes almost everything a disappointment.

Do you know something more? Please contribute to the thread!

lynna12000

[5]Oct 10, 2012
    • level: 21
    MsBoonzie wrote:

Apparently, they're getting together this season. I don't know when, but I've read something about an upcoming episode in November or something were they share a special moment.
    I'm really, really hoping that these things I keep reading are true. I hate getting my hopes up like this, it makes almost everything a disappointment.

Do you know something more? Please contribute to the thread!

I'll believe in a 'Special Moment' between Tony and Ziva when/IF I see it. The elevator scene in the first ep of the season left me feeling underwhelmed. Not to mention that while Ziva has developed as a character; it feels like Tony has taken about 5 steps back.

If we ever see an actual Tony/Ziva moment, it will more than likely be in the very last episode of the series.

Sp3kkie

[6]Oct 10, 2012
    • level: 7

Which would be a bit fitting, because they are two of the major characters of this show, and NCIS is a spin-off of JAG. And it did ended in that way for the two main characters there.

However, if I'm right this show will run longer because if not, this would be the last season.

Peggy_Porcupine

[7]Nov 9, 2012
    • level: 13

Two thoughts:

1. If they got together that would, indeed, signal the end of the series. (Think Moonlighting, etc.) The fans (shippers) are waiting for it to happen so having it NOT happen will keep people watching!

2. All I could think of was "how did they keep their bladder from bursting?'

~ Peggy Bendell

aka Peggy from Porcupine

Dec1964

[8]Nov 14, 2012
    • level: 33

Its never a good idea for the 2 main characters to end up with

each other, no matter how much everybody wants Tony & Ziva

to have a relationship. Its spells disaster for the show to end

& in alot of series where the 2 main characters did hook up

the series loses ratings & the show ends up being cancelled.

I prefer to keep the sexual tension with Tony & Ziva.

Edited on 11/14/2012 4:44am

mnementh01

[9]Nov 27, 2012
    • level: 14

Peggy_Porcupine wrote:

1. If they got together that would, indeed, signal the end of the series. (Think Moonlighting, etc.) The fans (shippers) are waiting for it to happen so having it NOT happen will keep people watching!

Moonlighting ended because the writers went bonkers and wrote utter tripe for the last season, not because David and Maddie got together!

Sandy.

Dec1964

[10]Dec 2, 2012
    • level: 33

In the last episode "Gone" Ziva said to Tony about the elevator,

lets not talk about that ever again feelings & sharing.