NCIS Forums

Tuesday 8:00 PM on CBSIn Season

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Discussion

BTRAV

[1]Sep 25, 2013
    • level: 27

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot? What's that supposed to mea- Ohhhhhh. "What the f---."

Yeah I got lost. What was the point of flashing forward at the end of last season if they were just going to rewind at the start of this season and not even end up in the same place? Lots of different moving parts. The ones I liked involved Ducky taking down the morgue hacker (we've had enough intruders there in the past kthnks) and Tim and Tony in unison demanding their badges back. I don't think I like Morrow anymore though, even if he never intended for this to happen. Never liked SecNav to begin with so no love lost. The positions of leadership in this show (along with female lead) are cursed. And I was a little peeved with Abby when she said that Team Gibbs should have been there to stop the explosion. THERE ARE OTHER TEAMS!! Granted most "second string" teams are full of red shirts anyway, but still....

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

LovesZiva

[2]Sep 25, 2013
    • level: 5

BTRAV wrote:

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot? What's that supposed to mea- Ohhhhhh. "What the f---."

Yeah I got lost. What was the point of flashing forward at the end of last season if they were just going to rewind at the start of this season and not even end up in the same place? Lots of different moving parts. The ones I liked involved Ducky taking down the morgue hacker (we've had enough intruders there in the past kthnks) and Tim and Tony in unison demanding their badges back. I don't think I like Morrow anymore though, even if he never intended for this to happen. Never liked SecNav to begin with so no love lost. The positions of leadership in this show (along with female lead) are cursed. And I was a little peeved with Abby when she said that Team Gibbs should have been there to stop the explosion. THERE ARE OTHER TEAMS!! Granted most "second string" teams are full of red shirts anyway, but still....

It is a two part premiere. We'll see the sniper scene next week. Though Cote's departure sure has thrown a wrench in continuity a little bit. It's almost like Truth or Consequences. A lot of that episode was flashbacks describing what happened up until Tony/McGee got captured.

Anyway, I loved the episode. The only thing I didn't like was the rushed turn of Parsons to the side of Team Gibbs. We get a female SecNav next week.

Edited on 09/25/2013 11:16am

ukeishiro

[3]Sep 25, 2013
    • level: 6
    I just hoped that wi'll see Ziva in a few episodes before she leaves for good. I would like a good ending for Tiva.
    And I hoped she'll leave alive...
    Bellissario is doing JAG again a bit. When he wait the last 5 minutes to put Harm and Mac together!!! Whyskey Tango Foxtrot!!!

LovesZiva

[4]Sep 25, 2013
    • level: 5

ukeishiro wrote:
    I just hoped that wi'll see Ziva in a few episodes before she leaves for good. I would like a good ending for Tiva. And I hoped she'll leave alive... Bellissario is doing JAG again a bit. When he wait the last 5 minutes to put Harm and Mac together!!! Whyskey Tango Foxtrot!!!

Next weeks episode will be the last time we will see Ziva. Though it won't be in a body bag so maybe we will see Cote doing a few guest star appearances occasionally( though I hear she is moving back to Chile).

Also, Bellissario is no longer involved with NCIS.