NCIS

Homesick

Aired Tuesday 8:00 PM Dec 17, 2013 on CBS

• Bishop must go

I have been watching every episode of NCIS, and it has been my favotite show.

However the introduction of Bishop-Barbie is a huge mistake. In a serious issue of a possible epidemic she acts the same as she has been sitting on the floor at the NSA office when we saw her first.

She disturbs the fluency of the show by the producers trying to promote her presence artificially. Could this be the reason that in Season 11 not a single episode scored over "9" and several scored below "8" ?

I hope that the producers take this fact into serious consideration and find a more suitable agent to replace Bishop-Barbie. The alternative is unthinkable-the show will disappear!

The diversion of Vance's father-in-law was heartwarming and the collaboration of Abbpe and the CDC-lady was very interesting. I rate this showw 1 due to the unpleasant presence of Bishop-Barbie and her slured manar of speech.
CBS