NCIS

Housekeeping

Aired Tuesday 8:00 PM Jan 03, 2012 on CBS

• I'm not sure whether I think this was a perfect episode or a complete fail. There were lots of great things and lots of bad things.

Well, this was a great episode in many ways. The storyline was quite interesting to follow at times, but not throughout 100% of the episode.

In particular, the way the ending was played out was done immaculately. Tht scored some huge points from me. However, this was exactly and completely identical to how 'Spider & The Fly' played out on Season Seven with Paloma and Alejandro. While it was spectacular the first time, is this a sign that NCIS writers cannot come up with new ideas? I hoep not.

Furthermore, I was downright tired and bored of this whole EJ storyline. She was great and really interesting while going after the P2P killer, but this season's premiere was the worst episode of NCIS ever, and I didn't find the continuation to be particulary immaculate. I just don't think that they have taken that storyline in the right direction.

I havfe mixed feelings. I gave it a 10 because I really enjoyed the ending, and also the Tiva moment, but there was a LOT of flaws and I have probably been a bit generous with my score.

I certainly need to see an improvement next week.