NCIS

In the Zone

Aired Tuesday 8:00 PM Apr 29, 2008 on CBS

• Two members of the team head to Baghdad

This episode of NCIS opens with a bombing out in Baghdad, during which a caption is killed. His boy is shipped back to NCIS where Ducky performs his autopsy. They discover he didn't die during the attack but he was in fact shot. We learn that his wife pulled strings to have him brought back to America and NCIS. She comes into NCIS. One of the team is going to be sent to Baghdad, and all of the team want to go. Tony is being sent along with Agent Jarden (Nikki). They discover where the bullet was shot from, but the man they believe may have done it is now missing. They believe he was killed due to his work within the United States. Their only suspect can't talk as he was kidnapped and now has had his tongue cut out. It is learnt that their new main suspect is heading back to the US and so are Tony and Nikki. In the end we learn that the man who was the Captions business partners had him killed. AT the end of the episode we see Nikki sitting with her brothers who was injured in Baghdad. He is still in a coma.