NCIS

Kill Chain

Aired Tuesday 8:00 PM Jan 07, 2014 on CBS

• McGee in danger of haircut from Delilah???

Another fine episode from NCIS in the post Ziva era.

It was pretty evident, right from the start that Pace was involved much more than just as a paramour. Let's face it, she basically set the "hit" up.

Anyway, it was great to see Hollis Mann back in the show and like others, I can't believe it's been six years !!

I particularly enjoyed that Gibbs was bested for a change to get Mann onto the team. A touch of humility can't hurt, every now and again.

However, I found the basement scene a bit strange as Mann was only recently married, so it seems the gloss has worn off pretty quickly, given the eventual flirting of the two.

What I found really odd this episode however, was McGee's attitude to Delilah, a babe by any guys standard and but for McGee's track record in previous episodes, much better than a geek might aspire to.

I wonder if the writers are going into jealousy territory, since Delilah has higher security rating and is obviously a VERY smart cookie, so McGee is feeling like Samson after Delilah cut off his hair and weakened by her. I hope not and that he comes through as a stronger guy.

I also hope Delilah comes through the bombing OK, as she might be the making of McGee.

Loved the witness at the start who thought the aliens were coming.

Also felt sorry for Bishop when she shot at the escaping terrorist and thought SHE had blown up the building.

Felt good for Bishop that Tony was taking her under his wing.

Enjoyed Gibbs showing leadership skills, getting Bishop into her preferred thinking spot on the floor. If it ain't broke, don't fix it is the concept.

Again for me, the time passed quickly and the fact this was a two parter sneaked up on me, so really looking forward to the conclusion.
CBS